"Racist" vet

My dog was out of food so I stopped in at the vet close to my house to get him some more. They didn’t have any big bags of his brand.

The vet asked my gf “What kind of dog do you have?”

“He’s a mut that we found on the street”

Vet says “Well this food should be good enough for him” (pointing to the cheapest food that he has.

“But we always feed him Science Diet”

“A street dog doesn’t need to eat such expensive food. Wow! He’s lucky!” :fume: :loco:

Idiot

Lo Bo To -

Uhhh…LBT, how in the heck does this ‘Vets’ ignorant comment qualify as “racist”?

Stupid, ignorant and unprofessional yes. But ‘racist’…nope.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Lo Bo To -

Uhhh…LBT, how in the heck does this ‘Vets’ ignorant comment qualify as “racist”?

Stupid, ignorant and unprofessional yes. But ‘racist’…nope.[/quote]

I was just being silly. Just that he discriminates against street dogs. Like they are less than purebreads.

[quote=“Lo Bo To”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Lo Bo To -

Stupid, ignorant and unprofessional yes. But ‘racist’…nope.[/quote]

I was just being silly. Just that he discriminates against street dogs. Like they are less than purebreads.[/quote]

I got it the first time…sometimes you have to add “:wink:s” so the Americans can understand when you’re joking or not… :wink: .

Yeah, his attitude is pretty bad though. Speaking of foods though…you should check out the dog diet thread where they specifically say Science Diet isn’t very good.

Yeah. That was in response to me saying that I was treating my dog well cause I spent a bit of extra money to feed him science diet.

I had no idea.