Radical International surfers’ base to be built on the north coast

The Forestry Bureau would need to release land designated for forest conservation so that the Tourism Bureau can build a parking lot to accommodate more tourists, he said.

One of the biggest problems I face in Taiwan is that when me and my surfing buddies try and go ride some radical waves, there’s no international surfing base to kick back and relax in.

A lot of the bros in my surfing group simply don’t see the north coast of Taiwan as a surfing paradise. All that is changing now. Nothing attracts foreign surfers like cutting down trees and building parking lots and surf bases.

Surfing is among the disciplines at next year’s Tokyo Summer Olympics, as well as in Paris in 2024 and Los Angeles in 2028. It’s like Taiwan doesn’t even care about surfing my dudes!

forest conservation :-1:t3::rage:
parking lots :+1:t3::smile:

2 Likes

Jhongjiao Bay is that place with ankle high waves innit? Sure to attract the big names…

1 Like

The bay is known as one of the nation’s finest surfing paradises, and with surfing having been officially listed as a category in next year’s Tokyo Olympics, it could serve as an ideal incubator, Su said.

Surfs up, my dude

Truly a paradise…

1 Like

I was wondering what happened to my big pink plastic basket!

1 Like