Random YouTube Recommendations

She deliberately rode into places not suitable for heavy motorcycles for shots. It’s also a rental so maybe she isn’t as familiar with it. She probably also had to fly her drone at the same time?

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s a challenge, don’t tear up when listening to this. :sob:

3 Likes

Fryar git my eyes wet in my way to work today.
What a great delivery of a beautiful song!

1 Like

I saw that one before. I really like American Idol original auditions. I don’t enjoy the ones done after the initial auditions. I enjoy the first auditions when they just show up in jeans and with the three judges (sometimes with the guy on the show that plays the piano or guitar for the singers).

During the next and later stages, they’re wearing better clothes, they have the lights all set up, good back-up music, etc. I like the rawness of the initial auditions, and being surprised by how good some of the totally unknown singers are, oftentimes without the singers themselves realizing how good they are.

2 Likes

The good ones in the first auditions are probably very rare, most of them are painful to watch. Maybe they have a collection of best first auditions somewhere?

I believe the second auditions are well planned and probably scripted. They try to find a perfect mix of contestant to get the highest ratings of course. That audition, though, clearly caught the judges off guard. The power of music, I guess.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

yeah, he really made that song his own.

2 Likes

Not sure what this is, or why anyone would make this, but I feel like I need a can of Taiwan beer tonight.

2 Likes

Some good ones in this one. The kidnapping one is genius. Sam is the easiest to make laugh of all players.:rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

Boy, this was too much.

Of course he won it all. He was cruising all the way after his audition.

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

Critikal!

1 Like

I normally don’t like modern art, but I enjoyed this.

1 Like

This competition organized by 6 martial art youtubers is pretty amazing. I especially like the episode where they all had 3 or 4 fights against a random dude with a marker for a knife. In that challenge if you get marked on critical areas you don’t get any point. It’s amazing how none of these skilled martial artists were unscathed.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation!
Great series indeed!

1 Like

What have you been watching to get this recommended in your timeline, @marasan?
:thinking:

1 Like

I’ve been watching fart pranks because they make me laugh and I need to laugh! I guess this falls under the category of comedy, according to the YouTube algorithm. Not sure.

1 Like