Random YouTube Recommendations

One of my favourite walking songs. Her setup sounds awful but for some reason I still watched to the end

another one, glad to be seeing more music and less zizek today

1 Like

What a nice recommendation!

Thanks YouTube!

3 Likes

What a talent! Could have chosen a more interesting Metallica song (and nailed it harder) but still, wow, one listen.

Notice some of the surprised looks on the guys face during the listen, where’s he’s like WTF was that? Funny thing about Lars, he isn’t technically a great drummer (at least in the classically trained sense, like this guy). But he has a unique style where it’s hard to get some of the beats just right (even when you know the song well) and that is part of why Metallica still rules after all these years!

1 Like

A CWOISSAN!! A CWOISSAAAN!!! :rage:

4 Likes

CLR - Criminal lawyer reacts. Discusses the legality of various aspects of recent hiphop music videos.

1 Like

If you have about 8 min and wanna make it worthy:

I personally find Pinger to be the most uplifting Taiwanese channel on youtube. He is almost very joyful throughout trapping, cooking and chowing down his catch. He truly knows how to enjoy life. It’s like a peek into how Taiwanese used to live off the land.

The channel would be perfect if he just speaks Taigi throughout.

1 Like

Nice one!

You don’t need to be a christian to like it :wink:

1 Like

Ooof that’s awkward. :sweat_smile:

I don’t know how this ended up in my timeline, but thanks YouTube!

I’ve been getting into the Korean chick a lot. She’s got some great heavy metal drumming skills, which adds to her already incredible sex appeal.

1 Like

every other song that came up i didn’t like enough to listen to, but ‘walk’ is my walking jam - i play that one in my head sometimes just going down the street!

Why does the oh so great Youtube algothingy show the same videos on my main page if I haven’t clicked on them for weeks? Probably a good sign I’m not interested, no?

Randomly recommended but still good!

Derek wasn’t kidding when he said in the first video that people have been debating over this subject. An UCLA physics professor challenges his Black Bird video with a bet of 10,000 dollars, and even had Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye to sit in for his rebuttal, convincing both of them that Derek and the Black Bird team were wrong.

2 Likes

I am watching these girls these days. No I am not a perv. They are just funny and they play chess!

They are buddies with the Grand Master too. :slight_smile:

Can Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic understand Old Norse?

It’s amazing how much Icelandic didn’t change.

1 Like

Are you skilled at erections? That’s what he’s asking?

1 Like

Perfectly valid Viking question

2 Likes