Rare Ice Cream Finds

Are you gonna steal it?

1 Like

Don’t think it’s Haagen Daaz, which is what the NT$359 label says.

2 Likes

Ahh messed up again by the positioning (or MISPOSITIONING) of the price tags. It’s not the first time for me!

Guy

Ah good catch. In any case, selling a whole tub of this trash should be a crime lmao

1 Like

I’m going to order two!! I seriously hope they actually have it!!

Btw i know not really “ice cream” but I’ve been looking for vegan ice cream forever

2 Likes

It does say something about what the average Taiwanese consumer is expecting in an ice cream that they have to label it as “not chicken nugget”.

1 Like

All the times I’ve glanced at this product in passing and never noticed that the Chinese name is a pun.

1 Like

lol.

I swear by that!

1 Like

I saw the Scottish ice cream brand they have at Costco now selling small single size servings at 711. I think it was called Mackies? Something like that

It’s good.

Is this the international version of Stephen Colbert’s Americone dream?

They’re certainly similar, although I think I’ve also seen Americone Dream available here at Jason’s. Yes, Jason’s - it was a while ago.

Possible differences: fudge versus chocolate covering; and salted caramel versus, um, classic caramel.

2 Likes

Papaya milk ice cream yo.

5 Likes

After enjoying another very nice pizza at Solo last night (this shop is steps from Yuanshan MRT Station in our currently smoking hot capital), I had a refreshing cup of an unconventional gelato: peanut butter sea salt. Yes, I know this flavour may not appeal to purists. It was still delicious. :yum:

Cost: NT$80.

Guy

4 Likes

Not rare, can be found many places…
but man does it really hit the spot!
Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Soooooo good and sooooo addicting.

2 Likes

I want to try some but so few FamilyMart around me still have a soft serve machine.

1 Like

That stuff—with which I made a serious error by picking up a pint at my local Carrefour—should be treated as a dangerous Class A drug. Buyers beware!

Guy

3 Likes

Another new Family Mart ice cream flavor:

You know I quite like some of the classic Family Mart ice cream flavours especially the chocolate and tea ones. But the fruit “flavours” (such as they are) always hit me wrong, like a US$3 bill . . .

Guy

1 Like