Re-entering Taiwan / possible problems

Hello,
I am planing to return to Taiwan, but (maybe) facing some issues …
I am aware I can apply for a taiwanese police criminal record from abroad.
I assume mine is clean of any records, as I have never been convicted of anything in Taiwan.
But I sadly got arrested once and in regards to that I was put in a so-called fast-court due to public disorder, but the judge let me go with a warning. Received a letter later, which I showed to an immigration officer, who told me it has no impact to my APRC (hence a warning).

So my question is, what kind of stuff would make it actually to be written on a crime-police certificate ?

I went through some tough and darker times in Taiwan and may insulted and threatened local taiwanese people, depending how serious the affected people would have seen and judging those things (yeah, absolutely not proud of it).
But I have never heard anything from them or local police and important, I always kept my APRC address valid.

I also got accused of stealing money, where I received notice from police (copy of such report via LINE from the “victim” - but that latter was resolved “peacefully”

I am wondering if those kind of (in my view truly) bad behaviour would in any way would cause a red flag at immigration !

I remember the Zach Dean story. He fled Taiwan and apparently never returned.
Was he “only” accused and fled during trial or did he so after conviction (if that, why not directly arrested?).

Anyway, I hope you can enlighten me here a little bit.
And. …
please no comments about what piece of shit guy I (might) was.

:idunno:

Just enter, see what happens, and report back.

Let me get this straight, you willingly without question showed this to an immigration officer?

Where was your lawyer in all of this?

If they didn’t kick you out when you were doing all this, why wouldn’t let let you back in?