Real life nicknames

My team at work used to call me cunt - short for that cunt in the office I believe. :blush:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“TomHill”]

Are you not aware of the spectacular person that the Dazzler is?[/quote]
They don’t let me out much. :cry: Lest I embarrass my friends and family.[/quote]

I think Dazzler holds the record for the most free shots given to me (bunks!) in a one hour sitting. He made the ex Mrs Hill puke too. :discodance: :notworthy: I have nothing but love for the Highway Star.

EA (sports, it’s in the game): It was short for ‘that jug eared cunt’ actually, you must not have gotten the e-mail.

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“jimipresley”]
Some chaps and chapettes called me “Ian” at university because I danced like him. Swing along with Joy Division. :smiley:[/quote]

Without bias, it’s my favourite avatar! Yea i loved Joy Division… and thanks Tom for noticing!

Cheers from Oz

In my youth people used to call me Sagat after the Street Fighter 2 character on account of my height and some mistaken belief that I was rock hard.

Good to see you back here Daz!

[quote=“Funk500”]In my youth people used to call me Sagat after the Street Fighter 2 character on account of my height and some mistaken belief that I was rock hard.

Good to see you back here Daz![/quote]

Are you not rock hard then? My old dad used to tell me “never pick a fight with an ugly man”, so I just assumed :whistle:

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“TomHill”]

They don’t let me out much. :cry: Lest I embarrass my friends and family.[/quote]

I think Dazzler holds the record for the most free shots given to me (bunks!) in a one hour sitting. He made the ex Mrs Hill puke too. :discodance: :notworthy: I have nothing but love for the Highway Star.

EA (sports, it’s in the game): It was short for ‘that jug eared cunt’ actually, you must not have gotten the e-mail.[/quote]

You and ex Mrs Hill deserved Oz citizenship after downing that much straight Bundaberg Rum-- Sterling effort dear boy!

Cheers Funk, always nice to drop in and say gday to old friends.

[quote=“Highway Star”]

You and ex Mrs Hill deserved Oz citizenship after downing that much straight Bundaberg Rum-- Sterling effort dear boy!

Cheers Funk, always nice to drop in and say gday to old friends.[/quote]

I do my best. I fear a session with jimi. They’d need ambulances on hot standby.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”][quote=“Funk500”]In my youth people used to call me Sagat after the Street Fighter 2 character on account of my height and some mistaken belief that I was rock hard.

Are you not rock hard then? My old dad used to tell me “never pick a fight with an ugly man”, so I just assumed :whistle:[/quote]
Its got me out of a lot of scrapes I can tell you!

I usually give them one of these death stares

Daz! I thought ye wiz dead!
Wish I could share another toilet cubicle with you.

[quote=“sandman”]Daz! I thought ye wiz dead!
Wish I could share another toilet cubicle with you.[/quote]

Ha!! Alive and well brother

Yes them were the days my friend…rather sedate these days but its not nearly as much fun as …erm…being sedated back then…
How u been ya git?

Damn, you killed them all already? :astonished:

Damn, you killed them all already? :astonished:[/quote]

:laughing: Purely chance …

In undergraduate school my friends got to calling me “The Ambassador” because I liked to date the foreign guys.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”][quote=“Funk500”]In my youth people used to call me Sagat after the Street Fighter 2 character on account of my height and some mistaken belief that I was rock hard.

Are you not rock hard then? My old dad used to tell me “never pick a fight with an ugly man”, so I just assumed :whistle:[/quote]
That goes for women too.

Why? Ugly guys never punch us. They just buy us drinks. :bow:

At home-Bird…cause the bird is the word…

“Doc” on my old football team after my first varsity game I played nose tackle against a redneck team from a steel town
(Nose tackle is basically a banzai position where you spend most of the game in the dirt getting the tops of your hands stepped on.)
Our away colors were white by the second half I was covered in blood. The coach said, “Son are you injured?”
I reply,“This here’s none of my blood sir-it’s them other 3 fellas’”
“Shit son-you look like you just performed major surgery!”

Everyone calls me Bubba now. Even Maoman. How about changing it to Bubbacup?

Rowr! Easy, tiger.

Have you seen the chief? I want to drinking beer with him in May.

the chief is the KING of nicknames. He’s got one for everybody, except me. :cry: And he’s got a bunch of his own.

Were you hopin’ the chief would drop by your place? . . . with a six pack? . . . in May?

The chances of the chief appearing with a six-pack are small. However, I will be in the chief’s hood, soonishly.

You’ll come for the beer. You’ll stay for the toast. :smiley: