Real Wedding Photos

I’m getting married in December! We have already done the Taiwanese version of the above and surprisingly enough they actually look amazing (no this isn’t another thread complaining about expensive Taiwanese wedding pics). I also want to hire a photographer for the ceremony and reception as I think that it would be nice to have another set of shots with all our family and friends.

I am hoping to find a foreign photographer who has had experience dealing with and covering weddings in Western countries, but other suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance for the help! :notworthy:

I got married the other week and we used a Frenchman called Nico and I can’t recommend him highly enough. He believes in the more candid shots rather than purely staged, he’s very friendly and puts everybody at ease and isn’t too in your face.

I won’t be getting married again, but if I did I’d use him again.

Anyway he can be contacted via www.nicophotography.com
www.nicophotography.blogspot.com

Good luck with your wedding

[quote=“StuartCa”]I got married the other week and we used a Frenchman called Nico and I can’t recommend him highly enough. He believes in the more candid shots rather than purely staged, he’s very friendly and puts everybody at ease and isn’t too in your face.

I won’t be getting married again, but if I did I’d use him again.

Anyway he can be contacted via www.nicophotography.com
www.nicophotography.blogspot.com

Good luck with your wedding[/quote]

Thanks, and congrats on yours!

Congrats teggs and StuartCa ! :bravo:

Cheers DB! Any other photographers out there?