Rearranging some Taiwanted categories

Would it make sense to anyone if I moved the “Pet Adoptions” category under “Buy & Sell”, and “Language Exchange” under “Personals”?

Just wondering what others might think :slight_smile:

[quote=“Goose Egg”]Would it make sense to anyone if I moved the “Pet Adoptions” category under “Buy & Sell”, and “Language Exchange” under “Personals”?

Just wondering what others might think :slight_smile:[/quote]

I don’t think adoptions fit well under that category, no. Moving “Language Exchange” under “Personals” isn’t as big of a stretch, though. YOMV

[quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Goose Egg”]Would it make sense to anyone if I moved the “Pet Adoptions” category under “Buy & Sell”, and “Language Exchange” under “Personals”?

I don’t think adoptions fit well under that category, no. Moving “Language Exchange” under “Personals” isn’t as big of a stretch, though. YOMV[/quote]

What he said.

I agree. It’d be preferable to keep the adoption ads well-differentiated from buy and sell, I think.

[quote=“Taffy”][quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Goose Egg”]Would it make sense to anyone if I moved the “Pet Adoptions” category under “Buy & Sell”, and “Language Exchange” under “Personals”?

I don’t think adoptions fit well under that category, no. Moving “Language Exchange” under “Personals” isn’t as big of a stretch, though. YOMV[/quote]

What he said.[/quote]

What they said.

I think moving Pets Adoption would be a mistake. People may not look there if they want a pet.

Why would you want to do that, anyways?

Thank you for the quick replies.
Keep’em coming :slight_smile:

It’s nice to have an even number of main categories. Not a big deal :slight_smile:

[quote=“Goose Egg”]Thank you for the quick replies.

It’s nice to have an even number of main categories. Not a big deal :slight_smile:[/quote]

OK… Let me ask you a question: When you go to the bathroom, do you unconsciously count the tiles surrounding the urinals? How about the dotted lines on the road? Do you sometimes find yourself counting those, too? :laughing: :wink:

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Goose Egg”]Thank you for the quick replies.

It’s nice to have an even number of main categories. Not a big deal :slight_smile:[/quote]

OK… Let me ask you a question: When you go to the bathroom, do you unconsciously count the tiles surrounding the urinals? How about the dotted lines on the road? Do you sometimes find yourself counting those, too? :laughing: :wink:[/quote]
Honestly? I don’t, but when I do renovate my bathroom (and I plan to at some point), I will count the tiles :slight_smile: If I have a opoprtunity to improve something, I’ll take a hard look. And I may ask for your thoughts - especially if you were to regularly use my bathroom (we’re quite a long way from that happening, but I’m always open to the possibilities :wink:)