So many delicious and tempting recipes call for ingredients that are impossible or very difficult to find in Taiwan. It can be frustrating.
How would you do this recipe?
What substitutions would you make?
No Bake Lemon Icebox Cake
- 2 packages lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (16 oz) package graham crackers
- Lemon Frosting:
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The graham crackers, lemon pudding mix and cool whip are the things needing substitutions.