Reclaiming ARC?

A friend of mine who was born and raised in Taipei till she turns 21 and left Taipei to pursue a higher education in the U.S. (where I met her). She used to be an ARC holder, and her parents have been living in Taipei and are also ARC holders for over 35 years. Could my friend still claim her Taiwanese ARC if once her studies in the States done?

In order to get an ARC, a foreigner needs a resident visa.

In order for a foreigner to obtain a resident visa to live in Taiwan, I suggest that you refer to my comments in this FORUM under the “Desperate - Clock is Ticking” inquiry.