RED ALERT: Man Eye Candy Shortage

East Asians definitely tend to have more androgynous builds than Europeans or Africans. Have you ever taught in a highschool here? If it weren’t for the skirts, sometimes you’d have trouble telling the boys from the girls…

You should go with my wife to go se the Chip and Dales. Eye candy indeed.

[quote=“QuietMountain”]
What I mean is, a behavior that in the west would be considered more feminine, like carrying a clutch bag (male purse), is not considered feminine here. However, it is not considered necessarily masculine either… it just is an acceptable behavior for guys. [/quote]

Man bags! :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Alien”][quote=“QuietMountain”]
What I mean is, a behavior that in the west would be considered more feminine, like carrying a clutch bag (male purse), is not considered feminine here. However, it is not considered necessarily masculine either… it just is an acceptable behavior for guys. [/quote]

Man bags! :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

That reminds me, what about the number of guys here who carry “their woman’s” purse (sometimes along with their own)?.. gripped safely in their hands, and not by the finger tips like it is a pile of radioactive waste or a diaper full of baby shit (which is almost as bad as radioactive waste :laughing:) In the US, most str8 men I know hate carrying “their women’s” purse. Someone might just think they are gay. :unamused: Some guys here even carry it over their shoulder… :shocker:

Different culture, different attitudes, different behaviors… :smiley:

QM. I often have to carry my wife’s purse. Seems its the least I can do – else how would she be able to manage the two 10-gallon water canisters and the 30 pounds of faggots?

Here’s some eye candy for the ladies to help tide us over. Can anyone say bubblicious?

Merry Leap Day, Erhu. :smiley:

I think that is a fair exchange of labor (labour). :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, anyone else having trouble seeing my avatar? It seems, from my perspective that it disappeared. I hope it is a temporary glitch.

I just wish more ladies would be on the lookout for “dorky eye candy”. It would be a great lift for my self-esteem.

My ‘man candy’ is very short.

I wish more ladies would graciously accept my generous offer to lick my lollipop. Instead of those dirty looks I always get when I offer to share my candy.

Can we see?!?! Can we see?!?!? Huh? Huh? Huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, Fluffy… despite what all the drag queens say, it is not the size of your “candy” that matters. Rather, as that wise old owl used to ask, it is how many licks it takes to get to the rich (creamy) center of your… ah… “tootsie pop.” :astonished: :laughing:

I do declare! I’m getting the vapors. Where is my beloved when I need him. Fiddle-dee-dee!!! :blush: