Renew registration and insurance without ARC?


two years ago (while I had a job and an ARC) I bought a motorcycle that I didn’t used much, that’s why I’ve realized just now that the registration licence (which is under my name) expired as well as the insurance.

2 months ago I have quit my job in Taipei and lost my ARC, I left the country and came back with a landing visa to finish some businesses before leaving for good.

Now I would like to sell the moto, but before that I’d like to make everything straight (registration+insurance), is it possible to do that now I’m just a tourist?

Thanks in advance!

Just back from the Motor office,

They don’t give a damn if you are tourist or with a valid ARC, they renewed my registration and my insurance without even looking at my ID.

Gooof stuff! :slight_smile: