Repost Hall of Shame

Dreeeeew!!! :rant:

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/coronavirus-funny-pictures-etc-political-too/189617/1785?u=yyy

really @yyy, 4 months later?

:roll_eyes:

TT getting a speeding ticket be likeā€¦ really officer? When I was only 40 kmph over the limit? :innocent:

Nahh itā€™s more like getting the speeding ticket 20 years later.

Statute of limitations has expired.

3 Likes

sorry, i saw later that you accidentally moved like every post from that thread, so itā€™s more like the new guy in the police station accidentally sending automatic speeding tickets to everyone who used a road since the speeding cameras were installed (whether they were speeding or not).

but we all make mistakes, youā€™re only human :wink:

thanks for your service!

1 Like

They mixed up the traffic cams with the Chinese dystopian facial recognition cams

ā€¦or literally 4 months later! :roll:

4 months in Internet terms is like 20 years in the real world expansion pack!

Thereā€™s no need to be rude. :unamused:

3 Likes

At least youā€™re not a cow in birdā€™s clothing. :grin:

Jokes

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t do that on purpose :wink: :wink: :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Repost!

Youā€™re right, but if you donā€™t identify the original post, you canā€™t redeem it against your own (very heavy) repost karma. Just sayinā€™.

I could care less about repost karma. I just want to make sure everybody gets harassed equally by the space lizard.

But the difference is, I have the powers to put it back! MUAHAHA

Really? I thought @RickRoll had only delegated repost zapping to me. Youā€™re welcome to join me if Rick approves, but Iā€™m not sure heā€™s going to trust you after all the reposts youā€™ve done. :hushed:

Or are you saying he delegated re-reposting authority to you? :sideeye:

5 Likes

Whoa, the birds tooā€¦

2 Likes

Birds were photoshopped in from a different picture :frowning: