Repost Hall of Shame

You know the Repost Police motto: if you can prove it, we can remove it!

Basic service is free, but time travel costs extra.

2 Likes

Like @DrewC, I honestly donā€™t care. As long as the removal isnā€™t selectiveā€¦like a certain unidentified flying reptileā€™s memory.

Fancy that, the Lord oā€™Reposts calling someone elseā€™s memory selective! :rofl:

And if youā€™re going to speak of me as if I were an Earth creature, at least make up your mind. One day itā€™s space lizard, the next day space octopus, the next day flying reptileā€¦ Itā€™s as if I called you Earth Gray one day, Earth Martian the next, and quadruped kaled the day after that! :crazy_face:

Wow, now Iā€™m curious, what kind of reptile can fly?

yyyā€™s alien, I think itā€™s offensive to appropriate them as reptiles. They are an advanced space race.

1 Like

Mine isnā€™t selectiveā€¦itā€™s just plain bad.

Currying favor will get you nowhere with our space lizard.

1 Like

Thatā€™s gliding, but maybe thereā€™s a sign on it that says flying lizard. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gliding is a form of flying. Thatā€™s why they call them ā€œflying squirrels.ā€ Our lizard, of course, cheats by using a space ship.

1 Like

Yes, that is definitely their name, officially. Like if I throw a rock, that is then a flying rock! Itā€™s just a less graceful glide. :grinning: Have fun.

I have never claimed to fly with my tentacles alone. Even personal levitation technically isnā€™t a tentacle thing.

ETA: For a wingless creature, trying to fly without help (aka cheating) is usually a bad idea. @Dr_Milker can fly with the help of a Supercow uniform, but without it, you can bet that Doc is in for a rude awakening.

Cow & Chicken flying cow

3 Likes

also, flying fish

1 Like

2 Likes

And as I said at the timeā€¦

7 Likes

Repostā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thatā€™s correct, but you donā€™t get credit for it if youā€™re not willing to link to the original post! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And your link? Kind alien

Meh, tired after a hard dayā€™s night. :flying_saucer:

Whereā€™s your journalistic integrity? :stuck_out_tongue:

Where do you think we are? CTi? TVBS? UDN?

1 Like

But itā€™s a super-repost! :rant:

You know the Wiki rule that no citation is needed when something is totally obvious, like the sky being (occasionally) blue?

Hereā€™s a substantial from 2018. You can work off some of your own repost karma by finding an exact match.

That reminds me. I need to go give @shiadoa more likes. Slowly getting him to 10000.

The sky is green. I need citations before I believe otherwise.