Repost Hall of Shame

The prophecy has been fufilled!

2 Likes

Wrong tense for a prophecy, but you have a point. :slight_smile:

(Still bad karma for you though…)

1 Like

I thought I have some good Karma for reporting other reposts :stuck_out_tongue:

You had a tiny speck of it, but nothing compared to your repost karma, and you’re flunking out of Repost Police Academy! :cry: I mean come on. That God Is Not Mad at You assignment wasn’t very hard. Did you not find the original post, or did you not try?

@Taiwan_Luthiers that’s 90% repost! :rage: :grinning: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

You dropped the final frame and added the one about kneading.

2 Likes

Ok this post gets the dad-joke-of-the-thread award.

2 Likes

You mean the dad-joke-of-the-repost-of-the-day-thread award? :roll:

1 Like

Be sure to read the instruction manual…

9 Likes

Hmpf. I’ve been away for a bit, so of course I’ve got a backlog of reposts in current-year FP waiting for me. C’mon, Earth people, is it really that hard to spot these? I can’t be the only one capable of it!

1 Like

1 Like

Repost!

The repost that can be reposted is not the eternal repost.

Confucius Say mods are exempt.

#modbenefits

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. — Buddha

And all that reposty karma @Marco has built up…?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer. — Ralph Waldo Emerson

You hear that, Mr. Polo? Be brave – come back to the Repost Police Academy! :policeman: :policewoman: :rainbow:

2 Likes

6 Likes