Resistance Stretching in Zhubei, Hsinchu

Hi there,

I just moved to Zhubei to start my new life journey and will be staying here for one year (on a working-holiday visa).

The reason I moved here is to teach Resistance Stretching (RS), as I’m convinced it can help and heal many people. I have practised RS for five years and finally decided to change my career.

Resistance Stretching is an exercise that makes use of opposing forces to stretch body parts with a slowly moving motion. It changes your fascia tissues and re-trains movement patterns improving strength and flexibility in an effective and efficient way. Physical pain due to limited flexibility can be safely removed and psychological and emotional scars can be treated in a sustainable way. The stretches are grouped into TCM meridians and can be used in conjunction to similar holistic healing methods to help the body.

I want to share my knowledge and experience with RS and help people heal themselves and heal each other. The ultimate aim is to create a sustainable community where people can stretch each other and stretch the local people to maintain and improve their health.

At the moment I can do 1-on-1 sessions in the place I stay (Zhubei) or at your home.

An exercise room in my apartment complex is available for classes with 5-7 people or alternatively we could find a place outside to do sessions in early mornings or during the evening.

Please check out my website www.stretchwithchuen.org for more information on RS and my life project.

Please get in touch if you are interested in learning Resistance Stretching or know a community that can benefit from it!

Thank you!