Restaurant/bar/cafe with seats for two people to sit side by side, not in separate chairs

For example, if a restaurant/bar/cafe has long round-shaped couches, then naturally two people will sit side by side together, not in completely different chairs. Any such place?
round-shaped couch

Or maybe couches are not the only type of seats where two people can sit side by side. That’s good as well. Any such place?

Wooloomooloo has sofa seats and bench seats.

1 Like

Are they round-shaped as in the picture I just added? If it’s round-shaped as in the picture, two people naturally sit side by side.

No, they’re flush with the wall.

Lopfait (near Miramar) has 2 tables with round banquettes like that.

https://goo.gl/maps/wd9SggLUG7jdThQN7

1 Like

Cheers inside Hyatt has those. Darker intimate feeling, live music some nights.

Many Japanese places have some side by side sitting facing cooking area.

1 Like

Face to face can work, better for eye contact IMO and you can still play with her feet.

The Yen! You can reserve a spot for new year’s fireworks

1 Like

You didn’t say what kind of restaurants. Most upscale restaurants will have seating like this. If you are talking about biandan or whatever type stores, those aren’t restaurants, they’re more like food stand that happens to have seating.

McDonald’s has some benches. Haven’t been in ages, but I think the one near Guting has them.

1 Like

Taipei , two cute dogs on the couch but big enough for two humans (SaN choung) Google Maps

Kao City (Double seats, seen couples ) Google Maps

1 Like

If someone asked me that question in real life, I would make my excuses and leave.
Is enabling a stalker a crime?

1 Like