ROC emblem is a sun-worshiping symbol

KMT-ROC is probabily associated with Babylon regligions closer than anyone thinks.

Though polytheism was popular as it is tody in China, sun worshiping has never been a dominat form of religious worshiping. However the true ancient China terminated with the invasion of Mogolians, who introduced black death to Christiandom in Europe as well as establised the first totalian government in human history in China proper. The efficient control of Mongol empire over the vast land from east Asia to middle east made Persian religion cults easier to propogate to China. Later a particular cult which believed in a sinicized form of Manichaeism, which lifted the-one-you-know-who to be as an euqal opposing force to the Creator, became a strong revolutionary force. Its name is 明教 (Cult of Brightness). This character 明 is composed of the Sun and the Moon. It eventually overthrew the Mongols and established the Dynasty of Brightness (明朝).

Once again in bring the end to Manchurian’s Qing Dynasty the Cult of Brightness served as a major revolutionary force, whose flag (see below) had the Sun in the middle.

When they successfully establised the Republic of China they glorified what they had worhiped. That’s why both the national emblem of ROC and the party logo of KMT are the Sun.

Left: national emblem of ROC; Right: logo of KMT

The statue of CKS was installed inside a temple-like structure in Taipei to serve as an object of worship. The sun-worshiping emblem is placed above the statue. This shows the true boss of CKS, KMT, and ROC.

Chairman Mao was once worshiped as ‘The Eastern Red Sun’ by billions of people. A hell was then literally created in China proper.

Oom barrooba garooba GARROBBA Flabber HEEEEEY!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dont forget Japan. Land of the rising SUN

Also, every president of Taiwan has been somebody’s SON. I kid you not.

hey wait? What bout the founding daddy of the rep of China?

Doctor SUN yat sen ?? eh?? Hmmm. the plot starts to coagulate

The star can be found in other places as well. Here’s the flag of Balochistan. (Pakistani province with independence ambitions).

May I baldly inquire about your age?

May I baldly inquire about your age?[/quote]

Baldly? As in hairless?

Actually, sun worship is far, far more dominant than most people realise. Any of the religions that have as part of their mythology the virgin birth, resurrection after three days, etc,. are basically worshiping the cycles of the sun, focusing on the solstices and how the sun is at its lowest at these times for three days. Christianity is probably the most obvious for those of us who are Westerners, with Jesus representing the sun in the age of Pisces.

[quote=“cfimages”]
Baldly? As in hairless?[/quote]

AmaSUN balls :thumbsup:

I am an avid sun worshipper as well…
When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can’t handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is fucked up.

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you’d expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would’ve been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. And by the way, I say “this guy”, because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man.

No woman could or would ever fuck things up like this. So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he’s at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn’t give a shit. Doesn’t give a shit, which I admire in a person, and which would explain a lot of these bad results.

So rather than be just another mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing that all of this is in the hands of some spooky incompetent father figure who doesn’t give a shit, I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on.

And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can’t see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I’m big on that. If I can see something, I don’t know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we’re not setting people on fire simply because they don’t agree with us.

Sun worship is fairly simple. There’s no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don’t have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I’m unworthy. Doesn’t tell me I’m a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn’t said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun. But, I don’t pray to the sun. Know why? I wouldn’t presume on our friendship. It’s not polite.

I’ve often thought people treat God rather rudely, don’t you? Asking trillions and trillions of prayers every day. Asking and pleading and begging for favors. Do this, gimme that, I need a new car, I want a better job. And most of this praying takes place on Sunday His day off. It’s not nice. And it’s no way to treat a friend.

But people do pray, and they pray for a lot of different things, you know, your sister needs an operation on her crotch, your brother was arrested for defecating in a mall. But most of all, you’d really like to fuck that hot little redhead down at the convenience store. You know, the one with the eyepatch and the clubfoot? Can you pray for that? I think you’d have to. And I say, fine. Pray for anything you want. Pray for anything, but what about the Divine Plan?

Remember that? The Divine Plan. Long time ago, God made a Divine Plan. Gave it a lot of thought, decided it was a good plan, put it into practice. And for billions and billions of years, the Divine Plan has been doing just fine. Now, you come along, and pray for something. Well suppose the thing you want isn’t in God’s Divine Plan? What do you want Him to do? Change His plan? Just for you? Doesn’t it seem a little arrogant? It’s a Divine Plan. What’s the use of being God if every run-down shmuck with a two-dollar prayerbook can come along and fuck up Your Plan?

And here’s something else, another problem you might have: Suppose your prayers aren’t answered. What do you say? “Well, it’s God’s will.” “Thy Will Be Done.” Fine, but if it’s God’s will, and He’s going to do what He wants to anyway, why the fuck bother praying in the first place? Seems like a big waste of time to me! Couldn’t you just skip the praying part and go right to His Will? It’s all very confusing.

So to get around a lot of this, I decided to worship the sun. But, as I said, I don’t pray to the sun.

May I baldly inquire about your age?[/quote]

Baldly? As in hairless?[/quote]

Look at my head. I think I got a few more mileage than you.

Sun worship makes somewhat more sense than most other religions. For one thing, the sun actually exists.

valium people … valium :slight_smile:

breaking news…

USA emblems are star-worshiping symbols

[quote=“Dog’s_Breakfast”]breaking news…
USA emblems are star-worshiping symbols[/quote]
United States were founded as morning stars singing together for the joy of salvation. Unfortunately the USA has gradually lost such blessing.

[quote=“printlessfoot”][quote=“Dog’s_Breakfast”]breaking news…
USA emblems are star-worshiping symbols[/quote]
United States were founded as morning stars singing together for the joy of salvation. Unfortunately the USA has gradually lost such blessing.[/quote]

Don’t forget about the masonic connection…

Are the KMT Masons?