Room 101. Worst thread ever

Orwell put all of life’s horrible things in room 101. Let’s have some new things to put into that room. I offer…

That nasty black/brown soup thats got clams and herbs and mushrooms and other various random gunk, that will ‘make your breats grow, cure your cough, help a pregnancy’ etc, but that tastes like Death Water.

Speed camera’s. No need for them at all.

Stretch marks on women who haven’t had kids. (The marks themselves, not the women who carry them.)

I thought you said it tasted like Darth Vader there.

Don’t get me started. A Pandora’s Box, veritably.

phlegm from a winter’s worth of pollution.

Screaming kids at a restaurant after working with screaming kids all day.

[quote=“TomHill”]
Stretch marks on women who haven’t had kids. (The marks themselves, not the women who carry them.)[/quote]
Those things are brutal. I have them. So does my poor man and he is only 23 (for the first time).

Pizza without pizza sauce.
Defaulted student loans.
Debts that you thought you paid.
Tell tale red eyes that don’t allow you to slip out of a bathroom gracefully after sneaking in there to not cry in public.
“I do love you, but…”
Adorable shoes that you keep forgetting cut your feet.
Anything a doctor says that begins with “I’m sorry”, “Well,” or your name said very slowly.
The fact that wisdom comes with wrinkles and a saggy but.
People who tell a woman with a BMI of 18 that she is fat. (people who call anyone fat, actually)
Racists.
Homophobes.

People who smoke in small spaces with no consideration for non-smokers. And no, I shouldn’t have to forego dining in restaurants just to avoid having asthma attacks.

Anyone who hits a toddler for acting like a toddler. Especially if the shitheads have the bloody nerve to do it in public.

Anyone who dresses their kids in clothing that spews propaganda or has said children spewing propaganda or otherwise imposes concepts far beyond their comprehension just so they can have one more ally for their cause.

Betelnuts.

Mosquitoes. Thems are the worst.

For you, I present The Clap.
:bravo:

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“TomHill”]
Stretch marks on women who haven’t had kids. (The marks themselves, not the women who carry them.)[/quote]
Those things are brutal. I have them. So does my poor man and he is only 23 (for the first time).[/quote]

Ha, you guys know nothing… Although 've always been tall even when I was 10 years old I was 1.65m,from about the age of 13, when I had 3 separate growth spurts in a short period of time, I’ve had stretch marks on every major joint of my body except my elbows and wrists. My back is the most impressive, I have them from my arse to my shoulder blades. As a young man, when I used to swim more often, people would ask me if I was being beaten by my dad…

but number one getter of my goat (at the moment) “Do as I say, not as I do” you know the kinda stuff I mean

Already got… oh, never mind.

Right now? My co-worker. She worked out that she gets to leave two hours early on Friday. Makes up for lost time by teaching extra on Mondays and Wednesdays. I didn’t mind at first because it meant I got more overtime, but on Fridays I am sort of forced to teach an extra hour and don’t get out of work until 9:30. A half hour later than usual.

Her business is not mine, but when it affects my life…

Same with dogs.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“TomHill”]
Those things are brutal. I have them. So does my poor man and he is only 23 (for the first time).[/quote]

Ha, you guys know nothing… Although 've always been tall even when I was 10 years old I was 1.65m,from about the age of 13, when I had 3 separate growth spurts in a short period of time, I’ve had stretch marks on every major joint of my body except my elbows and wrists. My back is the most impressive, I have them from my arse to my shoulder blades. As a young man, when I used to swim more often, people would ask me if I was being beaten by my dad…

but number one getter of my goat (at the moment) “Do as I say, not as I do” you know the kinda stuff I mean[/quote]

But you see, that’s where it is unfair. I know 10 year olds who are larger than me. You were larger than me when you were ten. And you probably weighed more. But I have been under the knife almost a dozen times to get those nasty purple things under control.
I’m not even sure how it is possible. My surgeon said the same thing. I even had them on my chest and I never grew out of a trainer. So mine are truly mystifying in their cause.