Rugby: Can the All Blacks win 2011?

Could be a French Australian final or South Africa Australia final. :smiley: :smiley:

The All Blacks will bounce out again I’m telling ya :pray: :pray: :pray: :wink:

Could be a French Australian final or South Africa Australia final. :smiley: :smiley:

The All Blacks will bounce out again I’m telling ya :pray: :pray: :pray: :wink:[/quote]
Or a South Africa vs France final…

:astonished: :astonished: :smiley:

:astonished: :astonished: :smiley:[/quote]
Or Heaven’s forbid, an England vs France final. :astonished:

nah mate, I can’t see any of you teams getting past Ireland (either too old (boks) or too useless (convicts)), so it’ll be [strike]be NZ v’s Ireland in the final, and we’ll deal to them[/strike]. :wink:

Maybe the title of this thread should read: Rugby: [strike]Can any team except the All Blacks win 2011[/strike]?

EDIT: for Wandering.

Yeah, what am I doing? No way the All Blacks can win. Aussies and South Africa are joint favorites…phew.

[quote=“Kea”]nah mate, I can’t see any of you teams getting past Ireland (either too old (boks) or too useless (convicts)), so it’ll be be NZ v’s Ireland in the final, and we’ll deal to them. :wink:

Maybe the title of this thread should read: Rugby: Can any team except the All Blacks win 2011?[/quote]
Mockers Gods, nothing to see here :noway:

[quote=“Wandering”][quote=“Kea”]nah mate, I can’t see any of you teams getting past Ireland (either too old (boks) or too useless (convicts)), so it’ll be be NZ v’s Ireland in the final, and we’ll deal to them. :wink:

Maybe the title of this thread should read: Rugby: Can any team except the All Blacks win 2011?[/quote]
Mockers Gods, nothing to see here :noway:[/quote]

Title should read Can The Biggests Chokers finally win a RWC Trophy.

Will we see epic bouts of food poisoning of opposition teams :ponder:

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Wandering”][quote=“Kea”]nah mate, I can’t see any of you teams getting past Ireland (either too old (boks) or too useless (convicts)), so it’ll be be NZ v’s Ireland in the final, and we’ll deal to them. :wink:

Mockers Gods, nothing to see here :noway:[/quote]

Title should read Can The Biggests Chokers finally win a RWC Trophy.

Will we see epic bouts of food poisoning of opposition teams :ponder:[/quote]
And what are you going to do if they do win? Will there be enough humble pie to go around?

[quote=“Kea”]nah mate, I can’t see any of you teams getting past Ireland (either too old (boks) or too useless (convicts)), so it’ll be [strike]be NZ v’s Ireland in the final, and we’ll deal to them[/strike]. :wink:

Maybe the title of this thread should read: Rugby: [strike]Can any team except the All Blacks win 2011[/strike]?

EDIT: for Wandering.

Yeah, what am I doing? No way the All Blacks can win. Aussies and South Africa are joint favorites…phew.[/quote]
Cheers bro. :smiley:

The only way the All Blacks will win is if I’m playing for them. And I’ve decided to play for Scotland instead.

And what are you going to do if they do win? Will there be enough humble pie to go around?[/quote]

Humble pie comes with the obligatory amount of poisoning :lick: :lick:

And what are you going to do if they do win? Will there be enough humble pie to go around?[/quote]

Humble pie comes with the obligatory amount of poisoning :lick: :lick:[/quote]
SUZY!!! :fume: :fume: :fume:

Humble pie comes with the obligatory amount of poisoning :lick: :lick:[/quote]
SUZY!!! :fume: :fume: :fume:[/quote]
You do realise that no one, (allegedly) apart from the 1995 All Blacks, know who the hell Suzy is. The funny thing is, as much as that lame excuse has been used for Lomu not scoring in the 1995 final, he has never scored against the Springboks. Not then, or since. Not once.

He sure did make the Wallabies look like a high school side in
and 1997, though.

Who remembers
this
classic from 2000? Lomu showed up three times in defense, twice by a young Stirling Mortlock and then redeems himself on attack in the dying moments of the game!
To be fair, the Wallabies got a little of their own back in
. Another awesome game.

I’m so looking forward to RWC 2011. Regardless of who wins, this board is going to be abuzz!
:roflmao:

Now that I’ve decided to play for Scotland they are in with a BIG chance!

SUZY!!! :fume: :fume: :fume:[/quote]

Come on man Suzy Q was a great rocker

You’re a funny guy! :roflmao: Respect! :bravo:

You’re a funny guy! :roflmao: Respect! :bravo:[/quote]
It’s going to be worse than the Football (Soccer). They probably won’t win another RWC in the next century. And with more and more countries moving up the ranks I’m waiting for the day the English get pushed out of the top 10.