Sadistic Rapture looks for guitarists on crime board~

Greeting everyone!
Zhongli/Taoyuan district metal band Sadistic Rapture is looking for guitarists,

I am drummer of the thrash metal band Sadistic Rapture. We would like to play evil and somehow blasphemous pieces of music intended to worship those lurk in abysmal chaos. Currently we have 4 completed pieces and couple songs under construction waited to be exposed. if you are interested in thrash/death metal genre with mindset seeking and urging for upheaval and devilish turmoil, please join the gang to unleash your inner blood-thirsty desire! Thrash them blood!

Bands for reference:
Slayer, Power Trip, Morbid Angel, Witches Hammer, Demilich, Slaughter Messiah, Ripped to Shreds, Terrorizer, Vitriol, Autopsy, Vader, Sepultura, Legion of the Damned.

Please contact me if you are interested. We may discuss further regarding to song writing, my perspective and future plan.

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

I like death metal but my guitar skill isn’t good enough. Maybe I can be a guitar tech.

How about we have a contest to see who can come up with the best metal band name. Most likes wins. Must be two words, and must have A LOT of syllables.

I’m going with “Malevolent Inebriation”

Forumosa is a crime board now? Cool.

I believe @mad_masala has a whole load of songs just ready to go.

2 Likes

The main thing is to have a nice, uplifting melody and lyrics you can sing along to. And smile! Too many popular beat combos are sullen these days.

Death Metal has an uplifting melody ?
I guess some of the Marilyn Manson stuff was a bit uplifting or is he considered an old fart these days?

And don’t get me started on their hair. I swear sometimes I can’t tell the boys from the girls.

1 Like

For the final piece:

1 Like