Same Sex Marriage in Taiwan for Foreigners

How?

Thank you i already did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem!
But I’d suggest you to share the solution here. This could help other people too, right?

How can i share this hahaha can you talk to me in facebook and then ill share you the information?

Just post it here. No names or places need to be disclosed, just the process itself.
I’m not particularly interested in this, as I’m already happily married, but one of the purposes of this forum is to share information that could help our community.
Hence, if you have some info that could help others, why hide it?

I will be honest i want to say if in our language thats why i am not good in english

Oh, that’s it?
Just post it in whatever language and someone here will help you translate it.

What about the sanctity of previous decisions?
Say the the people who voted for the referendum vote out all the legislators and the other party takes over. Could the judges, replaced or not reverse the decision?
If it were reversed, would the marriages that all ready happened be annulled or would they be grandfathed in?

Well, it´s happening:

2 Likes

Maybe you could live together here for 5 years, get Taiwanese citizenship, and then get married.

Hi, just wanted to ask if its possible for 2 foreign not residing in Taiwan but wanted to get married there?

maybe, no.

It’s not even possible for two non-Taiwanese who have lived here for 20 years to marry so, no.

Hey @Luckyred I am interested on your solution. Tell us more please

Nah some people can avoid taxes , but not death.

Why they only approved some countries? it should be fair enough for ALL LGBT in the WORLD ! USELESS and with DISCRIMINATION.

sounds like you need to join an NGO and make it your life-long crusade. good luck. one piece of advice, make the Middle East your last target when you are very very old

i will include u in the middle east list

1 Like

sounds like a good plan :+1:

It’s reciprocal. It wouldn’t be fair for Taiwanese citizens who are denied the right to marry in those countries. Also, it might create legal issues with the countries in question.