San Pellegrino

I’ve got the thirst and it can only be quenched by a refreshing San Pelly G.

Where to cop?

Costco has it often.

I’m trying to remember where I drunkenly ordered San Pellegrino as a cocktail recently. It was in Taiwan. I think it was Three Coins.

Carrefour must have it.

I see more and more Perrier lately. Perrier > San Pellegrino

How was it?

Pleasant on the palate. It had a slightly chalky aftertaste. A bit dry. Driving afterwards wasn’t an issue.

1 Like

Are sparkling waters not generally the same?

I kinda like the lightly flavored ones. Tastes like I’m thinking about a fruit while I drink carbonated water.

1 Like

In my memory Perrier has slightly more gas, for flavored one I buy Schweppes lately (lime) available in some 7 11 shops.

Wellcome!

Large bottles at Jason’s, Carrefour, City Super. Small bottles at random convenience stores.

Some are naturally carbonated, others have CO2 infused.

1 Like

I’m kind of suspicious of San Pellegrino. How are they getting so much water.

That is very nice.

Oh yea, picked up a few of the cans at the convenience store the other day. No calories.

All of my convenience stores have it, but I do live in the quaint little bourgeois borough called Sanchong.
It’s probably harder to find in the working-class areas like Danshui.

1 Like

You could also get Soda Stream and make as much as you want. They sell adapters that connects to a standard CO2 bottle so you don’t have to pay so much for their refills.

1 Like

I second this. Perrier has larger bubbles that some people find aggressive on the tongue (that I enjoy immensely!)

San Pellegrino taste better than Perrier. But there are better sparkling water.

the mafia sure knows how to stretch that sh@#. but i guess the brand is more important than the actual source. same with olive oil, there’s far more (italian) olive oil on the shelves than there’s actually produced there. maybe putting on some sticker in italy on a bottle of finest recycled taiwanese motoroil makes it ok to go as extra virgin.

:thinking: