Sandman and Sandwoman have a Sandboy!

Aren’t there laws against this kind of thing? Is sandman really allowed to procreate? I’ll be damned!

No, seriously, I did not even know Jojo was expecting. This is news alright. My very best wishes to you all, and congratulations.

marboulette

Congrats!!!

That wouldn’t surprise me. I’m not sure just when Sandman got religion, but the hospital Sandbaby was born in had more crucifixes than the set for The Exorcist. :laughing:

Sandman and Jojo’s boy is indeed beautiful. Perfect skin, well-proportioned limbs, a lovely little face, and a nicely shaped head. Hopefully there will be some pictures up soon.

Jojo was of course amazingly brave and resilient throughout the whole process, and was radiant in her new motherhood. Sandman was more relieved and elated than I think I’ve ever seen a new father be.

Congratulations, you two. You deserve all of the happiness you get.

Let me be the VERY FIRST to congratulate Sandman, Sandwoman and Sandman Jr (and Sanddog). ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That wouldn’t surprise me. I’m not sure just when Sandman got religion, but the hospital Sandbaby was born in had more crucifixes than the set for The Exorcist. :laughing:[/quote]

There ain’t nuthin wrong with Jesus being all over the place…:pray:

Oh dear , scary thought of Sandman sweating and grunting whilst doing his business…
Oh the imagery!
Erase! Erase!

Congrats, the best of times ahead

That wouldn’t surprise me. I’m not sure just when Sandman got religion, but the hospital Sandbaby was born in had more crucifixes than the set for The Exorcist. :laughing:[/quote]

I look forward to the Christening of Vincent Bimota Ariel AJS Sandman in due course.

So, enough with all the gaga talk. Can James do any cool tricks yet or not?

Much Congratulations to all involved!

Takes quite a lot to make me look at Forumosa these days…but I knew that the former beach model was going to drop a sprog on the 14th, and not having received a virtual cigar, here I am to check.

So a tip of the Wolfling hat to the addition, and to mom and dad.

By the way, some of you might want to know that I called round the hospital and found that Sandman Jr. was actually born playing the Muddy Basin Blues with a pair of baby spoons, apparently smuggled in during the second trimester. And when the nurse tried to take them away from him, he gave her a good piece of his mind. So like his father and mother….

Hey congratulations Sandy! Nice one.