Sandman holding court tonight

That’s RIGHT! The social event of the year is upon us once again. My better half has taken the half-caste down south to see his granny, so I am a free man. I shall be occupying a stool at Bobwundaye to night from around 10:30 om until the wee hours.
Anyone at a loose end is welcome to come and be insulted.

Love to join you, Brother. Unfortunately I have a prior engagement. Have a good one!

Good Grief! How I would love to be there and hurl witty, yet insightful insults. Yet, it’s not to be, as I am booked solid for the whole weekend.
Next time, though I know it’s difficult, give us a bit more than fair warning, ye ken?
:wink:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Good Grief! How I would love to be there and hurl witty, yet insightful insults. Yet, it’s not to be, as I am booked solid for the whole weekend.
Next time, though I know it’s difficult, give us a bit more than fair warning, ye ken?
:wink:[/quote]
I’m not certain, but I’m pretty sure they don’t allow ginges over the threshold. Something to do with one of the owners and the possible stealing of the ginger thunder, apparently.
Ah well. Another time. That we haven’t yet met is a sin against nature.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Good Grief! How I would love to be there and hurl witty, yet insightful insults. Yet, it’s not to be, as I am booked solid for the whole weekend.
I’m not certain, but I’m pretty sure they don’t allow ginges over the threshold. Something to do with one of the owners and the possible stealing of the ginger thunder, apparently.
Ah well. Another time. That we haven’t yet met is a sin against nature.[/quote]
Indeed, though I thunk that perimeter has been penetrated afore. :wink:
As I’ve told Sir elvishendrix, an encounter with you taipei touts is most assuredly in order, afore I take me leave of this fair isle come September.

We shall laise. I have ginger pubes. And Sandy has a ginger bagpipe.

liaise… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Good Grief! How I would love to be there and hurl witty, yet insightful insults. Yet, it’s not to be, as I am booked solid for the whole weekend.
[/quote]

Well, that counts me out. Just as well I guess, saves me having to look at your ugly mug two weekends in a row (assuming you’re going for curry next week that is). :smiley:

liaise… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :p[/quote]
Jeesus! the Dutchman sausage dude learned how to spel! :bravo:

liaise… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :p[/quote]
Jeesus! the Dutchman sausage dude learned how to spel! :bravo:[/quote]

What’s Jesus gotta do with it??? And I’m not a Dutchman, pal! :wink:

Another? I’m going to come over there and smack you if that is true.

Before it was when all your friends left at the 2-3 year mark. When you are over the ten you are considered a traitor.

You all be rats, I tell you Rats.

A terribly nice soiree it was, too. Just got home. WITH!!! A potential new Muddy Basin Rambler. Because we need a woman’s touch. Watch this space.

Well done. Not sure you should be posting it publicly, though, when the wife’s out of town and you’re bringing home females at 5:17 am. :2cents:

Was anybody tried in absentia?

Was anybody tried in absentia?[/quote]
No. Yes. Several people, in fact. And derided. Indeed, much derision. The jungle cat, myself and the vulpine Antipodean reserved some particularly scathing observations for you, too.

Was anybody tried in absentia?[/quote]
No. Yes. Several people, in fact. And derided. Indeed, much derision. The jungle cat, myself and the vulpine Antipodean reserved some particularly scathing observations for you, too.[/quote]
Not me. I’m sure there was no derision reserved for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I wasn’t on the north korean border getting fed by commie gals in blue airline uniforms I would have been there. I swear man, I would have.