Sarah Palin is Dumb - Here is PROOF

I’m convinced

“You voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you’re not a “racist” - Who will you vote for in 2012 to prove you’re not stupid?”

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]
“You voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you’re not a “racist” - Who will you vote for in 2012 to prove you’re not stupid?”[/quote]
That’s a trick question, right? You’re gonna be stupid either way, after all – you only have the democrats or the republicans to really choose from, after all. :laughing:

I would suggest that You refresh your knowledge of the voting scenario for Presidential election ballots in the U.S.A.

The U.S.A. is not only a multi-party system it allows “write-in” candidates by the voter.

I would suggest that You refresh your knowledge of the voting scenario for Presidential election ballots in the U.S.A.

The U.S.A. is not only a multi-party system it allows “write-in” candidates by the voter.[/quote]
I was talking about who will win, TC. :laughing:

The U.S.A. is not only a multi-party system it allows “write-in” candidates by the voter.[/quote]
I was talking about who will win, TC. :laughing:[/quote]
I hear that.
It rarely is the voter.

All the smart people are voting for Duncan Hunter again. ha ha

I’m glad it had subtitles telling me that Austrians speak German.

I’m not a huge fan of Sara Palin (her voice grates on my ears), but if she were President now, she wouldn’t be trashing the system like currently seems to be happening.

She needs to do what Margret Thatcher did, and get a voice coach. Then people would treat her more seriously.

[strike]Remember that elections are all about substance[/strike].

Classic Palin klusterfark!!! She just always seems to miss that little detail that counts.

independent.co.uk/news/world … 04028.html

[quote]Bachmann presidential bid hits the buffers with John Wayne ‘killer’ gaffe
The slip of the tongue occurred in Iowa on Monday, at the aptly named town of Waterloo, where she had held her official launch. In a TV interview afterwards, she said: “John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That’s the kind of spirit that I have, too.”

Fans of Wayne were quick to point out that the screen cowboy was born and brought up in a place called Winterset, 150 miles away. Waterloo’s most famous son is, in fact, John Wayne Gacy. He is better known as the so-called “killer clown”, who raped and murdered at least 33 teenage boys during the 1970s. [/quote]
:laughing:
HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Classic Palin klusterfark!!! She just always seems to miss that little detail that counts.

[quote]Bachmann presidential bid hits the buffers with John Wayne ‘killer’ gaffe
The slip of the tongue occurred in Iowa on Monday, at the aptly named town of Waterloo, where she had held her official launch. In a TV interview afterwards, she said: “John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That’s the kind of spirit that I have, too.”

Fans of Wayne were quick to point out that the screen cowboy was born and brought up in a place called Winterset, 150 miles away. Waterloo’s most famous son is, in fact, John Wayne Gacy. He is better known as the so-called “killer clown”, who raped and murdered at least 33 teenage boys during the 1970s. [/quote]
HG[/quote]
She’s ignorant, bigoted and woefully uninformed. But you have to admit, she has nice even teeth. What more could you ask for in a presidential candidate? Its AMERICA, Bruce!

Seems the Republicans answer to anything seems to start with Obama. This one was funny, CBS’ Bob Schieffer calls out Bachmann for her lies on ‘Face The Nation’. She responds by prevaricating.

Completely ignores the question of why she just makes stuff up, three times, and instead talks about what she feels like (Obama), and in the process tells another porky. Michele Bachmann says Barack Obama has “released all of the oil from the Strategic Oil Reserve”

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Classic Palin klusterfark!!! She just always seems to miss that little detail that counts.

HG[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I actually did laugh so hard that I cried. It was painful, but not nearly as painful as it will be if she becomes president.

Also, regarding who people will vote for so as to prove not being stupid, it is lucky that write-ins are an option then. I don’t know, Mickey Mouse? Even Goofy or Dumbo might be better choices than a Democrat or Republican.

You don’t KNOW? MIGHT be? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What, are you seeking work in the diplomatic sector or something?

Funny, but here in Alaska I can’t find anyone to say anything good about Palin except that they all thought she had a lot of promise when she was running for office. :laughing:

I refuse to take guff from a nation that put Gordon Brown in the drivers seat, if even for a second.

HCG - Before you feel too smug - All I have to say to you is: John Howard.

And it’s true, Sarah and Bachman are dumber than a box of rocks.

[quote=“Elegua”]I refuse to take guff from a nation that put Gordon Brown in the drivers seat, if even for a second.

HCG - Before you feel too smug - All I have to say to you is: John Howard.

And it’s true, Sarah and Bachman are dumber than a box of rocks.[/quote]
Actually I’m not so sure that Bachmann is all that dumb. Batshit crazy, yes. But I think she’s a lot smarter than Palin.

I think she’s pretty.

Elegua: John Howard was far from stupid, regardless of whether people liked him or not. He was a very canny political animal. Of course, hubris was his ultimate undoing.

Dunno, in my mind hubris is one kind of stupidity. That and a very tolerant electorate. Of course, when a true egg head came to power it didn’t take long for people to stick a knife in his back? Put it down to poor people skills I guess. :wink:

Elegua: Oh yeah, at the end, he’d pushed the envelope a little too far. I think that happens eventually with almost all politicians when there aren’t term limits in play. Until then though, he was extremely canny. He managed to rule his party with an iron fist most of the time, and he managed to play the electorate like a violin, despite there being quite a few instances when he should have been out on his ear.

I don’t know too much about Kevin Oh-7, since I’ve been in Taiwan, but from what I do know he was a bit of a disaster. We’ll see how Julia turns out.