Scamming foreigner gets nabbed (for a second time!)

I couldn’t find any English articles, yet. So, for non-readers of Chinese, here’s the gist. Zimbabwe born man came to Taiwan in 1991 and used his pretty face to scam big money out of rich pretty women. He got caught and sentenced to 4 years and 10 months in prison and was subsequently deported back to Zimbabwe after doing his time. He changed his name, got a new passport, and returned to Taiwan and engaged in the same money scams, “I’m going to marry you”, “I’m an investment banker”, “I’m a musician”, “I’m an athlete, scuba instructor”, “I’m British royalty”, etc. etc. He just got nailed by the cops in Yilan at a guest house he was renting. I wonder if he was ratted out by a fellow foreigner! :roflmao:

TV news just showed a copy of his passport with his new name. Get this. Simon Templar! :roflmao: This guy is definitely no saint!

[quote=“TVBS on 03-26-2010”]
[color=#FF0000]
騙財騙色!外籍男蟲 兩度來台騙女
[/color]

桃園地檢署聯合台北縣警局共同偵辦,破獲一起外國男蟲騙財騙色,一名辛巴威籍男子法蘭克,2003年早就在台灣詐騙台灣女子。當時判刑4年10個月,服刑後遣送回國,沒想到這次用假名再度進入台灣,而且還用同樣的手法,詐騙台灣女子,受害人遍及北台灣。

金髮及肩,身材壯碩,卻低著頭,他是辛巴威籍的男子,本名法蘭克。謊稱自己是英國皇族,照片有吹著笛子穿著燕尾服的斯文模樣,或是,自由搏擊的俐落身手,但這樣的身手同樣用在台灣女孩身上,甜言蜜語騙不到就出手打人。

警方(2003.6.25):「這次你只有一個方法,就是跟警察合作,很清楚吧?瞭不瞭解?」嫌犯:「OK。」

2003年落網,相當不配合,最後才在一個貨櫃倉庫,找到他騙來的贓物。當時的蒐證帶中,還有他蒐藏的女用內衣褲,行徑詭異變態,一審判刑4年10個月。

但後來服刑之後,換了假名再次進來台灣,用同樣手法,說著要跟對方結婚,照顧別人一輩子,但騙到錢,就人間蒸發。

受害女子(2003.6.25):「他中文不錯,看他可以跟小朋友溝通,所以就這樣認識了,都以為他未婚,都以為可以他要跟我們結婚了。」記者:「所以他都給妳們結婚的承諾?」受害女子:「對,每一個都有!」

台北縣警局外事科員警:「專挑一些有經濟能力的熟女,他說自己是股票分析師,是理財專員,騙他們把錢拿出來。」

其實本名法蘭克的男子,1993就曾和一名台灣籍的王姓女子結過婚,當時所有犯罪內容,老婆全知道,還用騙來的錢買車買房子。

坐牢之後,遭到驅逐還回到台灣故計重施,這次桃園地檢署聯合台北縣警方兵分多路,逮到人,還找到他在貢寮藏東西的倉庫,這次估計有數10位台灣女子被騙,他不斷選在台灣行騙,利用帥氣高大外表遊走在女孩子之間,犯行可惡,被騙過的女孩子也覺得自己很傻。 [/quote]

whoa! hao suai a!

[quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]I couldn’t find any English articles, yet. So, for non-readers of Chinese, here’s the gist. Zimbabwe born man came to Taiwan in 1991 and used his pretty face to scam big money out of rich pretty women. He got caught and sentenced to 4 years and 10 months in prison and was subsequently deported back to Zimbabwe after doing his time. He changed his name, got a new passport, and returned to Taiwan and engaged in the same money scams, “I’m going to marry you”, “I’m an investment banker”, etc. etc. He just got nailed by the cops in Yilan at a guest house he was renting. I wonder if he was ratted out by a fellow foreigner! :roflmao:

TV news just showed a copy of his passport with his new name. Get this. Simon Templar! :roflmao: This guy is definitely no saint!

[quote=“TVBS on 03-26-2010”]
[color=#FF0000]
騙財騙色!外籍男蟲 兩度來台騙女
[/color]

桃園地檢署聯合台北縣警局共同偵辦,破獲一起外國男蟲騙財騙色,一名辛巴威籍男子法蘭克,2003年早就在台灣詐騙台灣女子。當時判刑4年10個月,服刑後遣送回國,沒想到這次用假名再度進入台灣,而且還用同樣的手法,詐騙台灣女子,受害人遍及北台灣。

金髮及肩,身材壯碩,卻低著頭,他是辛巴威籍的男子,本名法蘭克。謊稱自己是英國皇族,照片有吹著笛子穿著燕尾服的斯文模樣,或是,自由搏擊的俐落身手,但這樣的身手同樣用在台灣女孩身上,甜言蜜語騙不到就出手打人。

警方(2003.6.25):「這次你只有一個方法,就是跟警察合作,很清楚吧?瞭不瞭解?」嫌犯:「OK。」

2003年落網,相當不配合,最後才在一個貨櫃倉庫,找到他騙來的贓物。當時的蒐證帶中,還有他蒐藏的女用內衣褲,行徑詭異變態,一審判刑4年10個月。

但後來服刑之後,換了假名再次進來台灣,用同樣手法,說著要跟對方結婚,照顧別人一輩子,但騙到錢,就人間蒸發。

受害女子(2003.6.25):「他中文不錯,看他可以跟小朋友溝通,所以就這樣認識了,都以為他未婚,都以為可以他要跟我們結婚了。」記者:「所以他都給妳們結婚的承諾?」受害女子:「對,每一個都有!」

台北縣警局外事科員警:「專挑一些有經濟能力的熟女,他說自己是股票分析師,是理財專員,騙他們把錢拿出來。」

其實本名法蘭克的男子,1993就曾和一名台灣籍的王姓女子結過婚,當時所有犯罪內容,老婆全知道,還用騙來的錢買車買房子。

坐牢之後,遭到驅逐還回到台灣故計重施,這次桃園地檢署聯合台北縣警方兵分多路,逮到人,還找到他在貢寮藏東西的倉庫,這次估計有數10位台灣女子被騙,他不斷選在台灣行騙,利用帥氣高大外表遊走在女孩子之間,犯行可惡,被騙過的女孩子也覺得自己很傻。 [/quote][/quote]

That is Shane (i think) and he was here in 89 i thought.

He also taught Karate in Taiwan but his Taiwanese students always left him due to his sadistic training regimes

They also have the dates wrong he was here since at least 1990 maybe 89.

I had the honor of playing cricket with that guy once. He’s a real nut job.

and yeah: he went by the name of Shane back then.

I remember that bloke! A right prick he was, too.

[quote=“the bear”]I had the honor of playing cricket with that guy once. He’s a real nut job.

and yeah: he went by the name of Shane back then.[/quote]
You trusted him with a cricket bat :roflmao:

Who or what are “Shadow’s dudes”?

Thank you for the gist Northcoast surfer.

[quote=“fenlander”][quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]

He glassed a couple of Shadow’s dudes over in the night owl too.

[/quote][/quote]

And got away with it? That was an impressive and risky move.

[quote=“Feiren”][quote=“fenlander”][quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]

He glassed a couple of Shadow’s dudes over in the night owl too.

[/quote][/quote]

And got away with it? That was an impressive and risky move.[/quote]

WEI!

Shadow was a shadowy waishenren dude with gangster connections who ran a shadowy pub called “Night Owls” on Heping E. Rd. Heroin was allegedly sold from behind the bar. Many dodgy things happened there including two lasses from Liverpool who got arrested in a police raid during which Shadow himself discharged a firearm. Due to his KMT connections no charges were pressed against him. The two girls were imprisoned for possession I believe.

My memory is not very clear on this. Sandman or others might be able to add or embellish.

Thank you the Bear.

As for the rest of you, I swear you guys act like you have better things to do than to feverishly refresh Forumosa every 5 minutes in anticipation of my next query which must be immediately answered. You best rectify this situation lest I become cross, and write a stern letter of admonishment.

Chinatimes has an article now. Sorry, no English and no video yet. He doesn’t look very dashing in this picture, now does he?

[quote=“Chinatimes on 3-26-2010”]
[color=#FF0000]
外籍男蟲騙財色 20年害數十人
[/color]

網路搜尋引擎出現「Taiwanese girls are easy」,引發不小爭議,但現實生活中卻真實上演!辛巴威籍網路男蟲法蘭克,在台騙財騙色近廿年,還佯稱自已是英國皇族,向數十名台灣女子騙財騙色。前年雖遭驅逐出境,去年改名捲土重來,行徑更令人髮指。

擁有英國空手道證書並曾獲得國際自由搏擊比賽冠軍的四十七歲外籍男子法蘭克,廿五日遭台北縣警察局外事科幹員逮捕後,見到媒體在外守候,他竟蜷蛐身體躲在警局辦公室放聲大哭,員警反諷他,「當初毆打台灣女子、小孩及警察的狂傲跑到哪裡去了?」「被你欺負的台灣女子又該找誰哭訴?」 

本名CUNDALL FRANK GEORGE HENRY、中文名字「山水」的辛巴威籍四十六歲男子法蘭克,廿多年前來台,並在八十年間與王姓女子結婚,育有一子。 

由於外型酷似外國影集百戰天龍裡的「馬蓋先」,他不僅隱瞞已婚身分,還冒充英國皇族、英國奧運選手、音樂家、股票分析師、潛水教練、股票分析師及記者等多種身分,對數十名台灣女子以結婚為前提,要她們提供金錢購屋、購車、甚至買骨董等物品。 

法蘭克與妻子因犯下詐欺案,被判刑一年、緩刑兩年。由於他逃逸,九十二年六月被警方查獲,被判刑四年十個月,九十七年二月執行完畢後驅逐出境。不過,食髓知味的他,九十八年七月間再以英國記者「LITLBLADE SETH」名義來台探親,由於英國護照免簽,又讓他得逞入境。 

由於法蘭克外表不再年輕,網站上他隱瞞自己快要五十歲的年紀,說自己才四十三歲,綠眼棕髮,身高一八八公分、體重八十五公斤,是高加索人種(高加索人特徵為特白),未婚沒有小孩,希望結交十八到五十歲的女子,還搖身一變成為英國奧運射箭儲備國手,且拿下世界空手道亞軍的運動員。 

警方調查,法蘭克遭驅逐出境前,就至少有卅多人受害,但被害人多半不敢出面報警,這次捲土重來,手法變本加厲,短短半年多,又有數十人受害,包括護士、老師、銀行人員、上班族案等。 

桃園地檢署主任檢察官張春暉,廿五日指揮台北縣警察局外事科在宜蘭縣一處農場民宿拘提他時,身旁女友毫不知自己受騙,想到為了這個大騙子搞大肚子,當場嚎啕大哭,後悔不已。目前檢方還在清查受害人數,並且查扣多本假護照及詐騙來的名貴禮物等贓物,漏夜進行複訊並向院方聲押。

英籍男子騙財色,數十人受害。

法蘭克在貢寮海邊放置貨櫃屋,專門藏放詐騙得來的禮物,警方在滿屋子的禮物中,發現一台名貴的重型機車。[/quote]

Not so dashing, but not someone I’d want to mess with either.

LITLBLADE SETH?

[quote=“Chinatimes on 3-26-2010”]
他不僅隱瞞已婚身分,還冒充英國皇族、英國奧運選手、音樂家、股票分析師、潛水教練、股票分析師及記者等多種身分,對數十名台灣女子以結婚為前提,要她們提供金錢購屋、購車、甚至買骨董等物品。 [/quote]

Translation: He not only hid his marriage, but he pretended to be English royalty, an Olympic athlete, a musician, a stock analyst, a scuba instructor, and a reporter.

Sounds like every other foreigner on this island.

[quote=“alidarbac”][quote=“Chinatimes on 3-26-2010”]
他不僅隱瞞已婚身分,還冒充英國皇族、英國奧運選手、音樂家、股票分析師、潛水教練、股票分析師及記者等多種身分,對數十名台灣女子以結婚為前提,要她們提供金錢購屋、購車、甚至買骨董等物品。 [/quote]

Translation: He not only hid his marriage, but he pretended to be English royalty, an Olympic athlete, a musician, a stock analyst, a scuba instructor, and a reporter.

Sounds like every other foreigner on this island.[/quote]
Not me. I don’t know shit about the stockmarket.

Classic Post! :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Don’t forget DJ. Every foreign bloke in Taiwan is also a deejay!

Goddammit TomHill, you just screwed up the thread. What’s all this about every foreigner being a DJ? Is this one of y’all’s beifangren things?