School filed a compliant against me for embezzlement

Yes, you said that - what you haven’t clearly said is she agreed for you to leave her things at the police station, and it sounds like you’re actively avoiding saying that. ie it sounds like there was no agreement for you to leave it there.

1 Like

She refused to pick it up. Seems like a logical place to leave it. She can’t say he stole it now.

According to his account, she literally offered to go to his place to pick it up. and he didn’t even have to be there - just leave it with security.

Has she picked the camera up from the police station? If so suggest getting some sort of confirmation from the police in writing. If not you may want to send her a reminder or politely ask the police officer to do so.

Well going with a lawyer probably would be a good investment. Plus the lawyer could argue fo charges of defamation or slander against the woman for the false accusations. This is a commonly used tactic by lots of rich people when accused of something. Unfortunately it’s not really a viable option for poorer people that can’t afford to take a lawyer with them to the police station.

what is kangaroo treatment?
I’ve hit 3 kangaroos with my car so Kangaroo treatment doesn’t sound too good to me :joy::joy:

Also it sounds like you’re lucky you have everything in writing. Bosses here frequently behave like gods and as if they are outside the law.
It sounds like she’s just pissed that she didn’t get what she wanted from you and is trying to paint you like the bad guy.

2 Likes