Schools advertising under a different name for teachers

I believe that the Language School, Little Forest (in Kaohsiung), is advertising for teachers under the heading of Taiwan Independent Schools Association.

I suggest that if you are looking for a job in Kaohsiung you do your homework. :wink:

Way back when, when I was looking for jobs in Taiwan over the internet back in America, before Iā€™d ever set foot on the island and didnā€™t know anything about it, I almost signed up for Little Gardenā€™s job offer. But then, for some reason I forget, I didnā€™t. Whew. That was a close call.

I imagine it would be ahā€¦umā€¦a very ā€œinterestingā€ school to work for. :astonished:

I just thought letting FOB folks know who is who and what is what might let them make a better informed decision about where to work.

[quote=ā€œDurins Baneā€]I believe that the Language School, Little Forest (in Kaohsiung (Gaoxiong)), is advertising for teachers under the heading of Taiwan Independent Schools Association.

I suggest that if you are looking for a job in Kaohsiung (Gaoxiong) you do your homework. :wink:[/quote]

geocities.com/graylist_database/Taiwan.html

You should look at this listā€“Iā€™ve also read something on other forums about Little Forest. You might do your homework on this one and be careful.