Scooter scrap yard

hey there… does anyone know if there is a scooter scrap yard in taipei… i’ve heard there’s one but don’t know where.
any ideas?
thanks :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Why?

cause i want to get parts… why else? :loco:

Maybe you needed to scrap a bike, man. Or maybe you’re looking for job :loco: :loco:

A: Good morning!

B: What do you mean by that??!?

:bravo:

I’d also like to know the whereabouts of such a “scooter graveyard” if one exists. My reason: Upon occasion, either my financial resources, my inquisitive nature, or my inflated sense of mechanical aptitute leads me to believe that I should attempt to locate and obtain various and sundry “previously loved” vehicular mechanical items with the intent of placing said items in their proper position upon some larger mechanical device, therein expending many hours of time, donating small pieces of DNA, and spewing forth a collection of verbal atrocities, all in an effort to prop up my illusion of self-sufficiency and save NT $1000 and 15 minutes in a scooter shop. OK, I think that about covers it.

The truth is… one of my best Taiwanese friend’s ownes a wrecker. I buy parts from them all the time. I was just curious what he might need.

hey i didn’t mean to be rude…
i am looking for parts…
i like to do stuff myself so if you could point me in the right direction i would be grateful thanks
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

TD,

Just pulling your leg. :laughing:

Have a good day,

Seeker4

so are you going to give you friend some business and post his name and address? i would be most appreciative… :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That’s what I initially thought too… I was going to suggest removing the number plate and leaving it to be towed… I am pretty sure thats how most locals solve the problem. :noway:

I live in Nantao city mang.