Scoring in your own building complex

All i got to say on that is if you scored that many local Taiwanese gals, regardless of location, you are THE FUCKING MAN!!! hahaha. My fantasy is just to bag a local, in Taiwan, period. It doesn;'t have to be a rooftop. I’de settle for missionary in an apartment. haha I’ve lost count of the Filipina and Thai conquests here and I’m not particularly attracted to the local gals but just want to add one to the trophy case. Anyway, that’s my problem, not your’s, Enjoy.

I live in a fairly affluent area, I think, and there are very few young people living in my apartment complex, which is just one of many such complexes in my area. Most people are forty-somethings, usually with one or two little kids. I can count on one hand the number of twenty-something women I’ve seen. There are a disproportionate number of buxibans, fancy cars, etc. here. I’m not thinking about new ways to score hot chicks, I’m thinking about new ways to score more rich private students! :smiley:

I assume you were married at that point.

I am currently staying with my Taiwanese girlfriends parents, we have to stay in separate rooms, and she is not into sex in public places. This is the longest “dry spell” I have ever had, sigh…

diverting a little, are there strip clubs in Taiwan? are they safe ?

[quote=“MadeInNewZealand”]I am currently staying with my Taiwanese girlfriends parents, we have to stay in separate rooms, and she is not into sex in public places. This is the longest “dry spell” I have ever had, sigh…

diverting a little, are there strip clubs in Taiwan? are they safe ?[/quote]
She’s never heard of love motels? I find that a little difficult to believe. There’s probably one in your block. If that’s too close to home, there are thousands of others, in all price ranges, in every style you could possibly imagine, and a great many that you could never imagine in a million years.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“MadeInNewZealand”]I am currently staying with my Taiwanese girlfriends parents, we have to stay in separate rooms, and she is not into sex in public places. This is the longest “dry spell” I have ever had, sigh…

She’s never heard of love motels? I find that a little difficult to believe. There’s probably one in your block. If that’s too close to home, there are thousands of others, in all price ranges, in every style you could possibly imagine, and a great many that you could never imagine in a million years.[/quote]

Methinks there another plot line…

haha she is Taiwanese but has lived in New Zealand for about 12 years now, since before she was old enough to know all about that stuff. Might have to explore this love hotel thing a bit more… :wink:

[quote=“MadeInNewZealand”]I am currently staying with my Taiwanese girlfriends parents, we have to stay in separate rooms, and she is not into sex in public places. This is the longest “dry spell” I have ever had, sigh…

There is soooo much wrong with this scenario…

Aiyou. Best you get your own pad.