Scoring in your own building complex

Now I live in a super massive building complex in Taoyuan. I would say at least live 1500 people live in my complex. Now my idea/question/ fantasy? is scoring with a girl in your own building complex. You meet a girl on the elevator, and you or her invite the other one to their apartment for a romp. Has this ever happened to anyone?

No, but I’ve had sex on rooftops in downtown Taipei, Tienmu and Neihu. I’ve also had sex in an alley off of Fuxing and Nanjing. And one time in a small neighborhood park just after 8 pm when people were making way to their cars. I had full on headlights as a spotlight on one encounter and the driver of that vehicle was a female who got more than she bargained for on her way home from work.

What can I say? I’m a class act. Not cheap…just full of thrills.

This post is like a episode of Ripley’s. Believe it…or not.

[quote=“M0NSTER”]No, but I’ve had sex on rooftops in downtown Taipei, Tianmu and Neihu. I’ve also had sex in an alley off of Fuxing and Nanjing. And one time in a small neighborhood park just after 8 pm when people were making way to their cars. I had full on headlights as a spotlight on one encounter and the driver of that vehicle was a female who got more than she bargained for on her way home from work.

This post is like a episode of Ripley’s. Believe it…or not.[/quote]
It doesn’t count if you’re by yourself.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“M0NSTER”]No, but I’ve had sex on rooftops in downtown Taipei, Tianmu and Neihu. I’ve also had sex in an alley off of Fuxing and Nanjing. And one time in a small neighborhood park just after 8 pm when people were making way to their cars. I had full on headlights as a spotlight on one encounter and the driver of that vehicle was a female who got more than she bargained for on her way home from work.

This post is like a episode of Ripley’s. Believe it…or not.[/quote]
It doesn’t count if you’re by yourself.[/quote]

OoOOOoooo…weak. Hmmm, I’ll come up with something less creative: the ladies involved could have been one of yours. Again, I’m class tonight…I know…I know.

And it’s called a ‘pooper’, not an ‘alley’.

Oh I meant it quite figuratively: an alley while half hidden in a run down Jap era building. Head in the rubbish. Class.

edit I’m going all out tonight in the realm of sleaze.

Wow… I wasn’t going to say anything, but since Mzeronster went ahead and told everyone, I guess he must not think it’s a big deal so I may as well come clean. I actually got that park sex encounter on film:

[quote=“necroflux”]Wow… I wasn’t going to say anything, but since Mzeronster went ahead and told everyone, I guess he must not think it’s a big deal so I may as well come clean. I actually got that park sex encounter on film:

[/quote]

Broken link. Post it again because I’m up for a laugh at my stupidity.

I forgot to mention another hay-day encounter in Da-an park: met a girl there for a chat…blah blah…and amidst the cruisers (homos hunting in the ‘wee’ hours), I took her into that stinking restroom and defiled her. Nasty.

So in keeping on point with the topic - dude, don’t shag anyone in your apartment complex. Find a lady (a loose label…hint hint) who won’t bother you on your home turf. Have ya ever heard of the term “don’t shit where you eat?”. Goddamn dude.

As for the rest of the long time posters who think I’m absolute trash…HI, my name is…Uh…ya…Sorry…I’m just trying to relive memories while sluggin’ back whiskey at 9pm. *Disgusting.

*If ya see me at a happy hour…I’ll be glad to divulge all other tales from the darkside over a tall glass of gin and tonic. Tee Hee Hee.

Haha yeah I used a google picasa image link, which (I now know) changes every few minutes. Tricky bastards.

Indeed I did post this as a jab for boasting that you fucked a chick in a park, I have to admit there is a certain appeal to the idea. I forget the movie with Jason Statham where he nails the girl in front of a crowd in order to keep his adrenaline up… classic scene haha.

[quote=“necroflux”]Haha yeah I used a google picasa image link, which (I now know) changes every few minutes. Tricky bastards.

Indeed I did post this as a jab for boasting that you fucked a chick in a park, I have to admit there is a certain appeal to the idea. I forget the movie with Jason Statham where he nails the girl in front of a crowd in order to keep his adrenaline up… classic scene haha.[/quote]

Necro, to be completely honest (as always), I have loved doing stuff like this in parks for forever and a day. Girls here have a big issue with doing this and rightfully so. Too many prying eyes and chances to get caught. But that to me was part of the thrill. I loved it back home and enjoy it here. The outdoors makes me feel free.

Look, I know how I sound tonight - a nasty cunt. But, I am just reliving some of my past that I usually talk about with close male friends. This site can be too reserved at times and I suppose it’s rightfully so. We, as foreigners, don’t want to divulge these acts for fear that we’ll be seen as utter animals. Cept for one thing: I’m tired of hiding. The girls I’ve known are down …and although this island is changing and women seem to be demanding more sweet talk, it all ends up the same at the end of the day. Why not talk freely? Then again…I have a sneaky suspicion that I’ll be paying for this rant sometime in the near future.

I may not sound like a gentleman at this particular point in time but I can certainly say to the females I’ve been with this: “Thank you…You’ve made parts of my life worth living. It’s been fun and I hope you enjoyed it too!” cheers

edit Crank was an awesome movie…just weird in the right ways. Watch “London” with Jason Statham. Another good one.

I agree with Monster, avoiding having any type of sexual encounter with anyone in your complex. It’s just bad publicity. Plus, you don’t want some crazy ass Taiwanese gal banging on your door or maybe something even worst.

M0nster,
I’m with you on this topic.
I’m making up a list of the weirdest place we got to do it in the past month. Wanna compare and have a good laugh at each other?
So far we have done this in about 25-30 odd places. The funniest ones were behind a bush (about a meter away from people doing their evening walk) in Sun Yat Sen memorial park, in the MRT, on top of a water castle (the one which tops the Shilin night market’s building) next to a big carrefour, in Hong-Kong park, on the terrace of a restaurant next to 101, and in an airplane loo.
The rest is more run of the mill: schools, mall’s toilets, elevators, my building’s swimming pool area, a cinema…

You guys really ought to organize a “flash mob” where you all roger your sweethearts in the same park at the same time.

This reminds me of that urban legend about “The Newlywed Game.”

HOST: Where was the first place you and your husband made love?

GUEST: Well, I guess I’d just have to say…(holds up sign)…in my butt.

Back to the OP. . .

That sounds like a recipe for trouble. Sure it’ll be fun at first, but just wait till you bring someone else around and she goes psychoshiaojie on you. He he he. Living right there in your building. Won’t that be fun.

I’m sure he could be delicate enough to avoid her going Psychoshiojie…

give him some slack… psycho xiao jie could be part of his fantasy

It does happen. Play your cards right and you could get lucky. Thing is they are hard to shake off, especially if they live in your building. So you better like the one you pork a whole lot.

Unless you lived in a 12 story apt complex where all the rooms are studios and every one (with a few exceptions such as myself) were ladies who worked in nightclubs. Then you could get luckier way easier with “professionals”" who know the score.

One certain guy who lived there (not saying its me) said he was unlocking the door to his studio when a gal who had come up the elevator with him was unlocking her door 3 doors down. So this guy (not saying its me) asked her if she was new as this guy (not saying its me) hadnt seen her before? To which she replied yes she just moved in. And this guy then asked her if she was free to join him for a drink in his room? To which the reply was ““sure”” and the rest is history (history = one night here).

And I also lived in regular complexes where there were many pretty ladies who are GF material. But they want to get real with you real fast. So dont mess with those unless you plan to be a BF (and possibly more).

This one time, I met a beatiful local lady in the park of Yong Kang St. We chatted and flirted for a while, and within a matter of just a couple of years, she let me hold her hand in a public place.

I shouldn’t boast, I know …

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]This one time, I met a beatiful local lady in the park of Yongkang St. We chatted and flirted for a while, and within a matter of just a couple of years, she let me hold her hand in a public place.

I shouldn’t boast, I know …[/quote]

Seems we have the same problem… :frowning: