Scotland "even worse than Ireland"

“Scotland is the worst performing small country in Western Europe, according to a report by business leaders.” - Spoilt pricks who’ve never done a hard day’s work.

“The FSB Scotland index examined countries with fewer than nine million people, including Norway, Iceland and the Republic of Ireland.” - and they still came bottom.

“The index showed Glasgow City is the worst performing local authority area in Scotland” That’s fair enough, it is a bit of a dump.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6739007.stm

A lot of places these days would be recorded as worse performing than Ireland - have you read the news in the past 10yrs regarding the Irish economy?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Glasgow …it is a bit of a dump.

[/quote]

…and that is a bit of an understatement.

BroonArgyle

[quote=“Elegua”]A lot of places these days would be recorded as worse performing than Ireland - have you read the news in the past 10yrs regarding the Irish economy?[/quote]Of course not, who in these forums actually knows what they’re talking about ? I posted it for a laugh and to start a fight between the Irish and Scots, again not unlike most of the posts in here.

Sure why would we fight each other when we can just both get drunk?

See you, Jimmy? You’d be headin’ fur a right doin’ if ah wisnae sae pished the noo.

At least being a Scot is better than being an Aussie. One of the worst things about those bloody Aussies is that they are obsessed with New Zealand.

Well…you Kiwis do have all the good looking sheep.

Doesn’t NZ belong to Australia?

When did Scotland become a country? I thought the English owned it loch, stock and whisky barrel.

Scotland devolved

Glasgow is a nice place to live. One of my favourite places.

Spoilsport.
And spook, owned by England? No matter, you can be forgiven for forgetting oor wee pretendy government.

So I’m shit out of luck. An Aussie who’s heritage is Scottish. Aiya.

Tony Blair’s crew?

[quote=“Buttercup”]Glasgow is a nice place to live. One of my favourite places.[/quote]But look what happened when you left.

There is absolutely NO evidence to link me to that… stuff…

Doesn’t NZ belong to Australia?[/quote]

I think so. Isn’t that where Mawson and his mates died in some frozen hut? Was it the upper hut?

HG

I take it as a matter of faith to never much clash with my commonwealth cousins.
Far better to menace the loathsome pohmmie bahsterds, and their sassenach comeuppance.

The whole original article was an obviously limp-wristed Saxon attempt to sap our precious bodily fluids.

Hehe… That’s difficult?