Searching for Sam Adams beer in Taipei/New Taipei

Hello everybody,

I am looking for Sam Adams in Taipei. Does anybody know of any places that I can get some (including bars) or order some before Christmas as I plan on it being a gift for my girlfriend.

I have tried Jason’s and CitiSuper, as well as checking several Carrefours, Welcomes and 7-11s - as a search for this topic stated there was some on E.Nanjing road in 2010.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I haven’t come across any here yet, but with the great selection of Belgian beers available, do you really need Sam Adams?

I really wish I could get a hold of the seasonal variety packs though. Old Fezziwig is my favorite from the Christmas one.

Thanks for the info, I totally agree I love Belgium beers and I found a post selling English beers/ales by the crate. However they are not for me as my girlfriend is from Boston it is her brand of choice and both her birthday and Christmas are pretty close together so I wanted to get her a few to remind her of home.
I saw a post dated three years ago saying they surprisingly sold them in the 7-11s on East Nanjing Road, I haven’t had chance to get over there yet, if anybody can update on that or if anyone else has any additional information please let me know.

That would have been during their summer beer promotion–they sometimes stock it then.

I’d check the Wicked Pissah store on Heping. The guy who runs it went to Havard, he’s wicked smart and a Southie.

Where’s that?

7/11 has a lot of drinks that come and go. It seems to depend on the distribution. Especially in summer, you get a slew of different stuff.

They used to sell Rekorderlig cider at every 7/11 and then stopped sometime late last year, early this year. So they may have sold it at one time three years ago, it’s very unlikely that they are still selling it.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t here, just requires more searching. Try that store mentioned above.

Please can someone give some more information on this. Directions, a map or website…

Thank you

sorry, perhaps it sounds more genuine when read than it does in my head when I read it in a sarcastic South Boston accent. The place doesn’t exist, but because I am a good guy I will give you rights to the name if you want to open one.

Yes, it sounded almost too good to be true. The guy just had to be a red headed, flat cap wearing Harvard grad…
If anyone else sees any Samuel Adams beer please let me know.
Thanks

Bump.

Anyone know somewhere I can buy Sam Adams at a reasonable price in Taipei? Are there places online you can buy beer by the crate / pack?

I know city super sells Sam Adams but it’s pretty expensive, so looking for anywhere cheaper.

Try those, see if they might have it.
Google Bao Brothers beer trading Taiwan.
They used to bring in Anchor Steam beer or Rogue, I forgot. Maybe they sell Sam Adams, idk.

Good luck

1 Like