Second hand bicycles for sale

Hi. Anyone know of a website where I can look for second hand bicycles? I know there are some on www.ruten.com.tw, but hopefully there are other sites as well.

I would also like to know if it is possible to find “new” 2015/2014 Giant TCR’s at some dealers in Taiwan?

Thanks!

1 Like

[quote=“Liepies”]Hi. Anyone know of a website where I can look for second hand bicycles? I know there are some on ruten.com.tw, but hopefully there are other sites as well.

I would also like to know if it is possible to find “new” 2015/2014 Giant TCR’s at some dealers in Taiwan?

Thanks![/quote]

This question has been asked before, but here’s the jist.

If you’re looking for buyer to buyer transactions and no website in between, you have to search Facebook groups. I usually use this one to browse:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/399198496821201/

I can’t guarantee every seller has good English, most of them don’t. However, I’m pretty sure it’s obvious if you’re trying to bargain with them when they are selling for 5,000 and you keep typing 4,500.

As for the “new” Giant TCR’s, every single Giant shop will have them. If they don’t, then it’s not a Giant shop and you better get out of there.

If you want a second hand TCR, I have the 2013 10s model, size M/L, that I’d like to sell before spring, so that I can get a different bike later this year. There was my thread in the buy/sell section but they get deleted very quickly :confused:

Start a general bicycle/parts/kit for sale thread in here if there’s not already one. I’m sure there’s quite a few of us who’ll bump it to sell stuff.

[quote=“Liepies”]Hi. Anyone know of a website where I can look for second hand bicycles? I know there are some on ruten.com.tw, but hopefully there are other sites as well.

Thanks![/quote]

The Giant franchise in Shanhua (Tainan) has a few old model TCRs in stock, including a Rabobank (so 2012?). I think the biggest are ‘M’ size frame. What size are you looking for?

Start a general bicycle/parts/kit for sale thread in here if there’s not already one. I’m sure there’s quite a few of us who’ll bump it to sell stuff.[/quote]

Consider it done.

[quote=“march”]
The Giant franchise in Shanhua (Tainan) has a few old model TCRs in stock, including a Rabobank (so 2012?). I think the biggest are ‘M’ size frame. What size are you looking for?[/quote]

Those frames are still head turners. Such a nice paint job on an already awesome model.