Seeking a Mandarin tutor in the southern Taipei/New Taipei area or Skype

I’m looking for a Mandarin tutor in the Taipei area, preferably around Gongguan or further south, or someone who can do lessons through Skype. I studied Mandarin at Shida for nearly a year and am classified at the advanced level according to tests (TOCFL 5, but that was a while back), but my speaking and listening are poor due to lack of opportunities to use Chinese outside of basic shopping and daily life. I would like to overcome that barrier so I can have comfortable conversations in Chinese on more complex topics.

Basically, I’m just looking for a tutor for primarily working on speaking and listening as my reading and writing are good enough. I would also like help in seeking out interesting sources originally in Chinese (movies, books, articles, etc.). Additionally, I would like a more structured approach to digesting these materials rather than just reading or watching and talking about them.

I’m also very willing to pay for quality. I’m not looking for a language exchange, and I’m aware that designing a structured program for a single individual is time-consuming, so I would happily take that into account.

Send me a PM if you think you can help.

I run a website, based out of Taichung, that offers a structured course teaching Mandarin. We also offer one on one tutoring via Skype. You can find details here: chineselearnonline.com/one-on-one

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Adam