[Seeking] Camera gear

Looking for a good place (or a couple of good places), to purchase camera gear.

I have Nikon and Minolta systems. Interested in bodies, lenses, and flashes, new and 2ndhand.

Found the answer in a thread which was just bumped. :slight_smile:

I’m selling an FM2 body, nikkor 1.4 50mm and Tamron 35-210 f3.5-4.2

I’ve got a used Nikon F601 (AF) and a 35-70 F2.8D (AF) Nikkor that I no longer use. Both are in excellent condition.

Thanks, I have an F601 (my first automatic camera, and a solid reliable workhorse), which I use as my second camera. My first Camera is my Minolta Dynax 5.

But out of interest, what would you be looking at for the F601? I’m thinking of getting a better camera for my wife than her current Minolta.

Thanks, I have an F601 (my first automatic camera, and a solid reliable workhorse), which I use as my second camera. My first Camera is my Minolta Dynax 5.

But out of interest, what would you be looking at for the F601? I’m thinking of getting a better camera for my wife than her current Minolta.[/quote]

Thanks Fortigurn.

I’ve no idea what the market price for this model is here. I know it’s a discontinued and popular model, and I’ll take any fair price. I believe the flash may need replacing, so a lower price is fine. PM me if you want to see the model.