Seeking friends or relationship - Lesbian

[quote]I would like to go to Pride 2012, but I’m not in Taiwan now.
[/quote]

come back :discodance:

[modquote]Moderator’s Note: I have combined all the posts for finding friends/dates/relationships, into one thread. Any similar, future, posts will be merged into this thread.[/modquote]

haha,I would like to go back! but the flight ticket is too expensive for me: (

[quote=“mrt”][quote]I would like to go to Pride 2012, but I’m not in Taiwan now.
[/quote]

come back :discodance:[/quote]

We do have a group…will PM you.

We do have a group…will PM you.[/quote]

guys, would like to join you as well

join Red House Shore on Facebook:)

has just made a request, thanks :wink:

you’re one of us nowwwwwwwwww

add me too! just made a request :slight_smile:

Erm… I’m not sure why my post got deleted…? Please let me know if I violated any rules and I’ll change it. Thanks.

here’s the original:
I was led here by google! Kinda glad to find this thread, hopefully those of you who participated are somewhat still following it. Just very briefly about myself - I was born in the US, raised in TW, but recently (well not THAT recent, roughly 6 years ago) went back to the US for College. Right now I’m back in Taipei for a quick vacay, wanna see if anyone is up for a hangout, since I don’t really keep in touch with most of my elementary/middle school friends… I’ve moved around A LOT… Btw I’m Taiwanese, and I speak Mandarin, Canto, and English (obviously :smiley:). This is starting to sound like a Match.com profile, hasn’t it? Ooops my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, a bunch of us Japanese lezzos are flying into Taipei from Tokyo tomorrow and might visit Taboo Friday night.
We would love to meet lovely ppl, so it would really be nice if we could see many of you there!

guys, would like to join you as well[/quote]

I would love to join as well!

[update] found red house shore and requested to join!

Yes! I would love to hang out to. Let me know of anything going on.

guys, would like to join you as well[/quote][/quote]

can I join with your guys :wink: :laughing:

hey~Just want to know the people of foreign lesbian love Taiwan
The Love Taiwan foreigners Lesbian people~
where are you ? girls !!!
Let me to introduce you to Taiwan
and meet more friends :discodance:

hi so anyone wants to hang out in Taipei?

Hi all,

Queer girl in Taipei here and finding the social scene a bit difficult to navigate; hoping to meet some friends or get involved in some kind of a community. Not sure if the FB group is still active, but I requested to join just in case. :slight_smile:

I just added you:)

i’m looking to go back and visit taipei around april 2014. i know it’ll be a while until i get on my plane but can you add me too? i would love to know some ppl in the lesbian scene. thanks!

Ask to join on Facebook.
:smiley:

[quote=“Battery9”]Ask to join on Facebook.
:smiley:[/quote]

i’ve tried looking for the fb page but all i found were red house shore cabins in north carolina or something… :frowning: