關鍵時刻Segment on Ireland

:rofl:

“The money was just resting in my account.” Father Ted never gets old

1 Like

Was any of segment about the current business climate inaccurate?

1. Quick turnaround time in response to inquiries about investing.
  2. Aggressively seeking investment, such as working with Deutschebank for twenty years in order to finally get them to invest.
  3. Measuring impact of foreign investment in jobs instead of dollar volume (and not hot crap like stocks and real estate).
  4. Low taxes.
1 Like

That part was pretty good. To be honest I have only watched about 25 mins…The shouting gets annoying .:joy:
To be fair Ireland wouldn’t cover Taiwan in so much detail ever so I am somewhat impressed .

3 Likes

My nephews just got Irish passports through my dad’s bloodlines.Literally a few months ago.I cannot imagine leaving England for Ireland though, but I might look into it. Stranger things have happened.

1 Like

I thought you were pro-Brexit and all that? Or was that someone else?

1 Like

Mediatek’s international sales manager’s name is Finbarr Moynihan.

MediaTek’s previous chips used a 7-nanometer process, and moving to newer manufacturing technology along with advances in the chip’s design make it 22% faster at computing tasks while consuming 25% less power, Finbarr Moynihan, general manager of international corporate sales, told Reuters in an interview.

1 Like

A man of the noble nation of Munster no doubt :smile:

1 Like

Joke’s lost on me.

Finbarr Moynihan

Great name. Never heard of the guy before but no doubt he is doing well for himself.:grin:

1 Like

Brian Jones liked it :laughing:

Too hard to explain it’s like a Hakka joke :wink:image

1 Like

We are going to mix it up a bit now.
I’m not sure what the lad was doing underground with the rubber boot. The other fella was pretty hungry too :grin:.

2 Likes

This might just be the perfect thread we have the Hakka lad, Crusher, Brian Jones and me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah and Crusher is even thinking about admitting he’s actually Irish.

3 Likes

I saw that, let’s keep working on him.

And then we can work on you Brian Jones… the Dubliner . :laughing:

3 Likes

You can take the man out of Dublin but you can’t take the Dub out of the man (you can mess up his accent big time though ).

1 Like

My accent radar is completely broken.

I’m still able to appreciate the fact that true dubs say tay rather than tea. So based on that I’ll allow you to be an associate of the nation of munster.

@crusher? @OysterOmelet

1 Like

I’m honored, though I’ve got no clue what that means.

1 Like

All good bro just talking identity nonsense

1 Like

We do need to get @crusher to say that he is irish though. Admit your sins!!

1 Like