[BELGIUM | JUNE 25]
[UK | JULY 15]
Taiwan has been put on the UK green list, so we must be doing something right. This means you won’t have to quarantine in the Uk if you go back this summer. Amazing news for some!
Useless info for others!!
[CANADA | JULY 20]
[CANADA | JULY 20]
[CANADA | SEPT 7]
[UK | SEPT 18]
For people who are fully vaccinated plus 14 days, you will no longer need to have pre-flight PCR test before flying to England (I guess Scotland and Wales will follow at some point). There will be no quarantine requirement and only need to take a lateral flow test on day 2 after arrival.
This is if you’re traveling from a “non-red list” country and have completed a government-approved vaccination programme. It also allows for mixing of vaccine doses.
Taiwan is listed as one of the countries that these new rules applies to (but only for AZ, BNT, Moderna. Medigen isn’t mentioned).
This is the announcement:
And this is where the specific countries and rules are listed:
[NZ | SEPT 28]
[AUSTRALIA | OCT 1]
Australia is starting to re-open the borders and allow its citizens to depart from November. More detailed information to come, but basically -
- Departure ban for Citizens removed.
- 7 days home Quarantine for Vaccinated returnees (maybe zero for those arriving from some countries - ie - NZ).
- Preflight testing looks like changing from PCR to RAT.
- Vaccination Passports / Certificates.
- Looks like Sinovac and Covishield (and others) may also be recognised.
- Under 12 and those having medical certification that they should not be vaccinated will be allowed in on same basis as if they were fully Vaccinated.
Target date is dictated by 80% adults Fully Vaccinated.
[GENERAL | OCT 12]
The CDC website seems to imply that you can just take your yellow vaccine record to a travel clinic at any of the main hospitals to get it. I assume there is a central database of vaccines which the hospital can access, even if the vaccine was given elsewhere.
Also it might worth asking at the clinic where you had the jabs to see if they can suggest what you should do.
[CANADA | OCT 13]
[US | OCT 15]
[US | OCT 27]
Medigen not accepted in the US.
[THAILAND | NOV 1]
[CANADA | NOV 3]
[AUSTRALIA | NOV 22]
[GERMANY | NOV 23]