Selenium sulfide 2.5% topical suspension

Is this available in Taiwan?
I tried asking for it from a dermatologist, but she continually side-stepped my question. On that occasion I was willing to give her prescriptions a go, but they turned out to be ointments. Why the hell do I need that for my scalp? I’m not bald! >< haha. Anyway …

I have had seborrheic dermitits for many years, and the only topical drug I’ve found useful is selenium sulfide 2.5%. So, I need it bad.

did you try online shops like yahoo, ebay?

I didn’t say it’s not available here. I’m just asking, because I don’t know. If it’s not, then I might try some other recourse.
In the US at least, it’s not available without prescription, so online shops retailing it would be shady, or else based outside the US.

I’ll try tomorrow to get it from a pharmacist, in case that may be an option.

I didn’t say it’s not available here. I’m just asking, because I don’t know. If it’s not, then I might try some other recourse.
In the US at least, it’s not available without prescription, so online shops retailing it would be shady, or else based outside the US.

I’ll try tomorrow to get it from a pharmacist, in case that may be an option.[/quote]
I am afraid that this lotion or shampoo is not available for quite a while in Taiwan, according to my fellow skin doctor. But I am curious about the drugs you have tried and how they failed, if you don’t mind.

[quote=“gentletree”]Is this available in Taiwan?
I tried asking for it from a dermatologist, but she continually side-stepped my question. On that occasion I was willing to give her prescriptions a go, but they turned out to be ointments. Why the hell do I need that for my scalp? I’m not bald! >< haha. Anyway …

I have had seborrheic dermitits for many years, and the only topical drug I’ve found useful is selenium sulfide 2.5%. So, I need it bad.[/quote]

I have suffered with this for years and use a steroid cream that’s readily available here from any Pharmacy. It works really well for me and clears any outbreak in about 24 hours.

A good pharmacy to head to for hard to find items is the Shanghai Pharmacy:
Shanghai Pharmacy
衡陽路32號 Hengyang Rd., No. 32
5 minutes from NTUH MRT Station, green line.

[quote=“Bitterlemon”][quote=“gentletree”]Is this available in Taiwan?

I have had seborrheic dermitits for many years, and the only topical drug I’ve found useful is selenium sulfide 2.5%. So, I need it bad.[/quote]

I have suffered with this for years and use a steroid cream that’s readily available here from any Pharmacy. It works really well for me and clears any outbreak in about 24 hours.[/quote]
Thanks (honestly) for the message and bothering to share the pics. But I’m going to shampoo my head with that?
You did quote my original post. I don’t need ointments (or creams) It’s for my head, and I have hair on my head.