Selling stuff VS shipping

My stuff here was received by these guys, they took care of everything from preparing me for airport arrival stuff, and receiving at Keelung and customs, to delivery in the south and taking away the cardboard:

Prices will depend on volume, destination, and services (the last time I did most of my own packing to keep the cost down, since labor and materials in Canada would be ridiculous; in developing countries I’m happy to support the economy by having someone else wrap my glassware).

For my move to Taiwan, I cut down from dozens of glasses to 6 and no coffee cups. But, I brought all of my bedding and towels which were in good shape and high quality. Brought all of my clothes. Had my Thailand TV in Canada for many years but didn’t bring it here. I did bring my motorcycle tank bag from Thailand to Canada (didn’t use it there) and then to Taiwan, where I use it almost every day. A part of a container has been fine for me the last two shipments. I just measured/taped out the space in a room and packed into that

6 Likes