Sennheiser HD 414 Headphones replacement earpads?

I just discovered that our dog has carefully removed both earpads and eaten them. They were getting a bit tatty anyway.

Anyone know where I can find some replacements?

Cheers.

[quote=“Truant”]I just discovered that our dog has carefully removed both earpads and eaten them. They were getting a bit tatty anyway.

Anyone know where I can find some replacements?

Cheers.[/quote]

Ok where can I get some sennheiser headphones in Taiwan? I cant find anything but sony/panasonic. Also where can you find a headphone amp or ways to hook headphones to the speaker output of a power amp?

The Guanghua Shangchang area has a tiny store that specializes in headphones. If you’re at Zhongxiao-Xinsheng, go north. Go past the DVD store and past the bread truck that usally parked near the entrance to one of the underground malls. The store is ahead on the left, on the south side of the building.

two stores on chungching s rd used to carry them. one was “yi sheng” near corner of nanhai on same row as used cd store, sec 2, no 88. i was told by fnac (which carried some also) this store was taiwan distributor. other was hifi.com.tw at sec 2 no 59-2 3f.

There’s a store between Guting and CKS. They have most of the Sennheiser line. They have pretty much most headphones that cost less than 20k NT.

Sorry I forgot the place. I’m not at my computer now. I think I posted something about it earlier. If you look for Shure, Etymotic, or Sennheiser, you’ll find the thread.

:bravo: Thanks for everyone’s help!

I have plenty to go on there.