Serious Political Pictures

Not everyone has the option of voting in person, and an absentee ballot is preferable to disenfranchising them. But the point is, it’s just the lesser evil for special cases.

Until very, very recently, everybody hated and despised the US mail. Most people still do. Vote by mail is not going to fly.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a terrible idea. Yet another partisan… er, idea that comes from the Democrat party that just 8 months ago was feigning outrage at interference in US elections.

You need to learn to cut your losses.

You need to learn how to be less tri-tri-triggered. :joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

Same shit different day

A post was split to a new topic: From serious political pictures

I wonder if the other people in that town or whatever photo op this was supposed to be thought these folks were dicks.

That was 1918. I’m sure most people didn’t have an issue wearing masks. There was no 5G to worry about. :rofl:

2 Likes

There were anti-maskers then as there are now. It was just as bad. It shows we’ve learned nothing.

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. Seems mask mandates were required there as well.

One thing that we all need to remember.

If you take the average, it shows that 83½% of people in the US wear a mask no matter what their political affiliation is. This is really good. It shows that maskholes are a very small, yet vocal minority and that most people are just reasonable individuals.

Source:

1 Like

I have a relative who was hanged for cutting down a tree on someone else’s property around that time. Let’s not assume all people in old timey pictures weren’t A) set up or staged, or B) outliers.

I…didn’t?