Serious Political Pictures

This picture angered the fuck out of me.

1 Like

Everyone needs to keep the pressure in them.

Stop buying Chinese made clothes, electronics, shoes, homewares.

We need to put pressure on their economy.

We can up jump up and down in North America and that’ll shake them up!

yeah, unfortunately, China now makes everything, and neither the USA nor Europe makes anything very much.

I’m going to have to start making my own clothes out of straw and recycled Taiwan beer cans.

2 Likes

Moving from Seattle to Austin be like:

SEATTLE: hate has no home here. We’re progressive and accept everyone. Also, all cops are bastards.
AUSTIN:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Austin: 65.8% Democrat, 27.1% Republican, 7.1% Independent.
Seattle: 69.8% Democrat, 21.0% Republican, 9.1% Independent.
That 4% swing to the Democrats makes all the difference. Maybe if you tried to peddle it about someplace the governor of Texas doesn’t refer to as “the People’s Republic of Austin”…

I got to tell you, it’s great getting out of the People’s Republic of Austin,” the governor said during his time at the Bell County Republican Dinner’s podium. “As you’re driving, you guys know this, as you leave Austin and start heading up North you start feeling different and once you cross the Travis County line, it starts smelling different and you know what that fragrance is? Freedom. It’s the smell of freedom that does not exist in Austin, Texas.”

Not sure what your point is.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

According to various studies, he lengthened the Depression by up to eight years though his horrific economic policies, did class warfare more suitable for our modern age, imprisoned 100k+ Japanese-Americans in internment camps…but people did like him on the radio.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I wonder why the first one was in “Entertainment”…

2 Likes

People with below average IQs are more likely to read the entertainment section? :thinking:

Anything Trump says was passed off as a joke.

Meanwhile in Germany:

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”

Apple Daily HK signs off.

2 Likes

An old classic

1 Like