Serious request to foreigners in Taiwan about your rights

What an entertaining thread! It’s so fun to see people who have been here for decades being lectured on Taiwan by someone with little or no actual Taiwan experience.

[quote=“Tetsuo”]Hmm, let’s see… you got thrown in jail for breaking the law in China, Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia have strict legal systems, and Japan isn’t particularly encouraging of independent thought… this has what again to do with possible “communist” executions in Taiwan?

And please - “Pan Blue”, “Pan Green”, and “Ma Ying-jeou”. Just lending a hand.[/quote]

Please read more careful! I wrote I got in trouble in China, not the others. I lived in China for a few years.

[quote]So you hang out with Taiwan legislators and politicians. Good. Therefore you must have easy access to official Taiwan facts and figures.
So please post a list of executions carried out since 1996. Names of the prisoners and the charges for which they were sentenced to death, please.

Or else, shut the fuck up or choose a topic that you know about. Taiwan is obviously not one of them.
[/quote]
I’ll say it again. 300 “communists” executed in Taiwan in the last 8 years. That works out roughly as 1 every 2 weeks if you don’t count the weekends.
Tell you what, I’ll make it even easier for your legislator buddies – just give me a list of “communist” executions for the last six months. That means you only need to give me 18 names.
In fact, easier still, you can choose any 6-month period between 1996 and the present day.

[quote=“CoffeAnnan”][quote=“Tetsuo”]Hmm, let’s see… you got thrown in jail for breaking the law in China, Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia have strict legal systems, and Japan isn’t particularly encouraging of independent thought… this has what again to do with possible “communist” executions in Taiwan?

And please - “Pan Blue”, “Pan Green”, and “Ma Ying-jeou”. Just lending a hand.[/quote]

Please read more careful! I wrote I got in trouble in China, not the others. I lived in China for a few years.[/quote]

Please read more careful! I wrote you got thrown in jail in China, not the others. I don’t care if you lived in China for a few years. Now show us the evidence of your supposed communist executions.

Poagao I know you got immigration to Taiwan by being adapted by a Taiwanese family. I lived for a few years in China got later to know Taiwan.

Don’t see in me a competitor. I don’t want to become famous or popular or rich.

I want to get so much attention as possible to important issues. If you think all non ROC citizen shouldn’t stand up for their rights, it is up to you to think so and your good right. I think the way how the Taiwanese government is very important for Taiwan’s future and the way they will be treated by other nations.

From my families I know Asia and a little bit North-America. If I can contribute with my knowledge I will do that…to the topic.

I make myself very clear what my goal it is. So it up to you all to get the ball into the goal.

So if I’m in Taiwan or not isn’t important, if I have a lot of Taiwan experience isn’t important…what important it is you have you to decide.

I just know I’m unimportant.

You’re right - whether you’re in Taiwan or not isn’t important, nor is whether or not you have a lot of Taiwan experience. What is important is whether or not you know what you’re talking about.

All the evidence you have provided so far points to the contrary. And I’m still waiting for your list of 18 executed communists in the last six months.

I stay in contact with Amnesty international. Right now I just found this web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN … of=ENG-TWN

They told me about this situation with over 300 political executions during 4 years. Most of the prisoners were over decades in prison.

I know where to find easier informations in Chinese, but for you everything must be in English…not easy.

web.amnesty.org/library/eng-twn/index right now I just can find an article in German.

But what important it that in the first time of the ROC history…a new administration is willing to change this situation…it seems you are angry with me.

All the evidence you have provided so far points to the contrary. And I’m still waiting for your list of 18 executed communists in the last six months.[/quote]

Oh man…is noone reading…I wrote it stopped with A-Bian.

[quote=“sandman”]
I’ll say it again. 300 “communists” executed in Taiwan in the last 8 years. That works out roughly as 1 every 2 weeks if you don’t count the weekends.
Tell you what, I’ll make it even easier for your legislator buddies – just give me a list of “communist” executions for the last six months. That means you only need to give me 18 names.
In fact, easier still, you can choose any 6-month period between 1996 and the present day.[/quote]

This is getting stupid :loco: Don’t you understand what I’m trying to say is that in most Asian countries…human rights simply don’t exists.

Before they were hunting “communist” who were actually democratic oppositional. Today it changed from anti communism to terrorism.

All the evidence you have provided so far points to the contrary. And I’m still waiting for your list of 18 executed communists in the last six months.[/quote]

Oh man…is noone reading…I wrote it stopped with A-Bian.[/quote]
Bullshit. This is what you wrote, dipshit.

Oh, right. So, let’s see. Chen was elected in early 2000, at which point, according to you, “communist” executions were stopped.

So you’re saying that between 1996 and early 2000, 300 “communists” were executed in Taiwan? Wow! 100 executed commies per year.

Bring the Chinese on. No problem at my end with that.

Not angry, just bemused.

I stay in contact with Amnesty international. Right now I just found this web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN … of=ENG-TWN

They told me about this situation with over 300 political executions during 4 years. Most of the prisoners were over decades in prison.

I know where to find easier informations in Chinese, but for you everything must be in English…not easy.[/quote]
That article says nothing about 300 executions between 1996 and 2000, by the way. It just says what we already know - Taiwan has the death penalty.

[quote=“sandman”]
Oh, right. So, let’s see. Chen was elected in early 2000, at which point, according to you, “communist” executions were stopped.

So you’re saying that between 1996 and early 2000, 300 “communists” were executed in Taiwan? Wow! 100 executed commies per year.[/quote]

None of them was a communist. Don’t you see what a high price people had to pay for anti-communism, how badly human values are destroyed in ASia for decades.

Jimmy Carter cut diplomatic ties with the ROC, because he couldn’t watch anymore how so called “democratic” regimes used violence to fight communism and putting their own people under pressure.

Don’t we see how complex the things are???

For you I will use German:“Siehst du nicht in was das fuer eine grosse Scheisse ist!? Immerzu gab Diktaturen die sich hinter ihren Zielen versteckten. Taiwan hatte mit seiner strickten Isolation die wenigsten Chancen. Die Generationen von 1941-1981 hat einen schweren Stand. Die Menschen in Asien kennen doch gar nicht westliche Werte. Es grenz an einem Wunder das Taiwan mit Reformen soweit kam und noch bereit sich weiter zu entwickeln. Was Taiwan jetzt braucht sind 42 Jahre verlorne Zeit in kuerze Demokratie,Menshenrechte,menschliche Werte zu lernen, aber von wem?
Von Bush der andere Laender ruecksichtslos ueberfaellt und sie ausbeutet, der gefange ohne Status oder Rechte haelt?
Von Putin der nur die eiserne Hand kennt?
Von Schroeder der im Sozialabbau soziale Gerechtigkeit sieht?
Von Chiraq der Soldaten nach Afrika schickt und Waffen verkauft?
Von einer UN die unfaehig zum Handeln ist?
Sage mir von wem?”

Well, make up your mind. Which is it?
For you I will use the Doric: Michty me loonie, ye’re whauplin’ and girnin’ on like a teuchit wi’ a glaup in it’s thrapple!

Meanwhile, back on Earth…

[quote=“Boomer”]
Unlike Taiwan’s racist policy where only Chinese can be duel nationals. Fairly effective too I have never met a foreign “genius” who has given up his or her real nationality to become an ROC national.[/quote]

Well there are a few of us… you should come and visit

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Boomer”]
Unlike Taiwan’s racist policy where only Chinese can be duel nationals. Fairly effective too I have never met a foreign “genius” who has given up his or her real nationality to become an ROC national.[/quote]

Well there are a few of us… you should come and visit[/quote]
But then he would have to give up on his persecution complex. :blush:

[quote=“CoffeAnnan”][quote=“sandman”]

So you’re saying that between 1996 and early 2000, 300 “communists” were executed in Taiwan? Wow! 100 executed commies per year.[/quote]

None of them was a communist. Don’t you see what a high price people had to pay for anti-communism, how badly human values are destroyed in Asia for decades.[/quote]
Neither you nor he said they were actually communist. You see those little “”'s? And you still haven’t proven your little conjuring trick of 300 either.

Do you, more to the point?

And how is using a language we don’t speak “for us”?

Ok this is my last entry…seems that all of you think it is to get rid off me than focusing the issue.

I don’t have a scanner. So I will describe my source:

I have an artivle from the South-German post ( Sueddeutsche) from 2003/01/14. The correspondent Kai Strittmatter wrote that Taiwan executed 300 people during the 90s. In the same time South-Korea executed 75 and Japan 40. After the China,USA Taiwan had the third most executions in the world…

Mr. Kai Strittmatter wrote Worldvision Taiwan is his source. I think Sandman can ask the Sueddeutsche for the article “Entscheidung fuer das Leben-In Taiwan gibt ein Gerichtsurteil den Gegenern der Todesstrafe neue Hoffnung”.

I for my part will never post anything here…you are all so courious about unnecessary things…

That’s enough…really I have enough trouble and work to do than reading this.

If it makes you feel better you can mail me or call me under 002-49-174-1857283. Tell me how bad I am…

I just feel sorry that we lost the topic…