Servers for PC games in Taiwan

I just bought Battlefield 1942 because its such a great game only to find that no-one in Taiwan plays it. It doesn’t surprise me too much considering the games age but I wonder… did anyone ever play it here?

I would like to try Battlefield 2142, but how the hell do I know if anyone plays it in Taiwan and if there are regular servers running the game? I don’t want to invest the money to buy multiplayer games that no-one plays!

Anyone got any ideas of how to tell what games are currently being played multiplayer in Taiwan (other than CS and those weird MMORPG’s)

5 year old post, eh? No matter…I shall reply.

I always play on American servers and have no problems with my ping…usually. I find the West coast still gives a good enough ping to play any online game. But maybe 5 years ago they were still using dial up connection? I forget.

[quote=“Mordeth”]5 year old post, eh? No matter…I shall reply.
[/quote]

I make the same mistake sometimes. The post is 2 years old. The poster joined 5 years ago.

The name of this thread is too generic. It should be “Servers for PC games in Taiwan” or something more descriptive.

[quote=“Mordeth”]5 year old post, eh? No matter…I shall reply.

I always play on American servers and have no problems with my ping…usually. I find the West coast still gives a good enough ping to play any online game. But maybe 5 years ago they were still using dial up connection? I forget.[/quote]

I wonder if people still play the game in the UK. Can you check these servers for me? I’ve just moved here, but don’t have the game yet.

done

[quote=“Tyc00n”][quote=“Mordeth”]5 year old post, eh? No matter…I shall reply.

I always play on American servers and have no problems with my ping…usually. I find the West coast still gives a good enough ping to play any online game. But maybe 5 years ago they were still using dial up connection? I forget.[/quote]

I wonder if people still play the game in the UK. Can you check these servers for me? I’ve just moved here, but don’t have the game yet.[/quote]

I don’t have any of the battlefield games installed at the moment. But I probably should install them. My computer has had a couple of upgrades since I last played them…I’d like to see how they look now.

In the meantime why don’t you play some Half Life 2 Death Match. It’s a free download if you have a video card.

The links for the free download are in my video’s description: youtube.com/watch?v=n9HJXHaXtTY