Sex and the Olympic city

Yeah…its just like we all have been thinking it might be…

Sex and the Olympic City

That link doesn’t seem to work.

BroonAttempts

[quote=“BroonAle”]That link doesn’t seem to work.
BroonAttempts[/quote]
Fixed it…Thanks :doh:

Unfortunately, some important details were left unexplained. Such as:

1. Do athletes tend to “pair up” for the duration, or “play the field” (so to speak)? Orgies, perhaps…? (Comparisons with Antarctica spring to mind.)

2. Do athletes tend to turn to members of their own teams and national delegations, or all those exotic foreigners on the premises?

3. If an athlete invites one of those Chinese volunteers back to his room, has the government instructed them to say yes (in order to help China to be a good host and make them comfortable in every possible way), or no (because sexual intercourse is against Chinese values, and would give their country a bad reputation–that is, of course, unless the man is Chinese and the woman is a foreigner).

4. If someone seduces one of those Chinese gymnasts, would that count as child-molesting?

One of the best articles I’ve read on the Olympics. Never would have imagined…

One question. Would they have their own qualifying heats? What moves you on to the finals?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Yeah…its just like we all have been thinking it might be…

Sex and the Olympic City[/quote]

Is that a camel toe or a butt? :smiling_imp:

That sounds like the kind of question you’d hear in Thailand.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Yeah…its just like we all have been thinking it might be…

Sex and the Olympic City[/quote]

Is that a camel toe or a butt? :smiling_imp:[/quote]

You need to know why? Entry reasons? :smiling_imp:

Katarina Witt was a fox :lovestruck: She was Stasi too wasn’t she?

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rMfIyX4rM
tw.youtube.com/watch?v=PzqedkG8A … re=related

Yeah it’s true. After a big competition athletes would hook up. Not to mention in there is this theory that abstaining from sex improves performance, thus even more pent up frustrations that needed release.

Granted in TKD, most of us were bruised, but still screwing like rabbits. It was considered funny because grunts of agony from pressing soar spots and moans of pleasure from sex could be heard in the hallways.

I dunno about Stasi but she was notoriously close to the regime.

Someone I knew in Germany told me that a German comedian had a joke about her “It’s going to be a great show! For an intro first we’re going to kave Katarina Witt dancing around in her Young Pioneer uniform and then we’re going to have Eva Braun dancing in an SS uniform”.

I’ve seen the ‘luxury’ flat she had very near the Berlin Wall - which meant she was absolutely loyal to the regime and thus trusted no to do a runner.

What was odd about it was that a ‘luxury’ flat in East Germany looked almost identical to a middle class flat in Sweden. Same materials and all. It reminded me of the bit in Orwell’s 1984 where the narrator says that the privileged Inner Party members actually are less well off materially than people before the revolution, but the system they work for has erased that fact from history so they can’t actually know.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]
4. If someone seduces one of those Chinese gymnasts, would that count as child-molesting?[/quote]
That’ll answer a lot of questions

I’m going to have to request that posting of my butt on this forum stop, immediately!

I think I’ve cracked her code.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I think I’ve cracked her code.

HG[/quote]
“Look at my right arse cheek! Look at it!”

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Yeah it’s true. After a big competition athletes would hook up. Not to mention in there is this theory that abstaining from sex improves performance, thus even more pent up frustrations that needed release.

Granted in TKD, most of us were bruised, but still screwing like rabbits. It was considered funny because grunts of agony from pressing soar spots and moans of pleasure from sex could be heard in the hallways.[/quote]

You competed in the Olympics?