Sex

I am a breasts man, and can never get my eyes and hands on enough of them, but I don’t like them big and flabby. The average slender Taiwanese girl suits my taste perfectly in that department.

I once heard a comdian refer to Samantha Fox’s tits as “two huge sacks of piss”. I laughed my arse off at the time but it put me off pendulous knockers for life. A neat & tidy handful is sufficient for me.

No. I’ll give you a hint: Nazi comedy

Taiwanese girls are perfectly preportioned. I mean little bums, little waste, little breasts. What more can you ask for? Maybe two Taiwanese girls I guess…

You’re quite right, there’s little waste when I get my hands on them. :wink:

“preportioned” That’s funny: I like the idea of prepackaged morsels of tastiness - like ready-to-eat meals.

Regarding breast size, they do say that more than a handful is a waste. (or is waist? :wink: )

As for my wife, I refuse to comment. The ‘trouble and strife’ reads these pages and I would be soooo sleeping on the couch for a month if I started discussing her chest on a website.

[quote=“mod lang”]“A day without sex is a day wasted.”

100 guanxi to the first person who identifies the celebrity who uttered that pearl of wisdom.[/quote]
Woody Allen?

Oh… and no 'Net searches if I am wrong, people!

Somebody in Dr. Strangelove said it.

Bob Crane, famous for Hogan’s Heroes and…other things

girl.com.au/autofocus.htm

Though the weather’s been Godawfully depressing this weekend, it could hardly have been more perfect for spending Sunday afternoon in bed listening to music and having sex.